Did you mean: 

Will usaa open the doors?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will usaa open the doors?

@creditfan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My sister gained membership through her husband. If they would just open it up to siblings I'd be in.......

actually there is a way in for family members (siblings), ask your sister open a spare account either saving or checking and add you as an account holder ($25 to open). That's the key let you in door with USAA, once your own account pop up with one of banking product then you can apply any other banking products with them eg: checking, saving and credit cards.

Please Note: this is apply for banking products only

PS: even now it closes to puplic, but you still can join USAA for other type of products

Thank you for the information, gentlemen. I will have to see if my sister would be willing to do this. I just want to be careful, I do not want to do anything that could jeopardize her accounts. 

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone tried to *sneak* into USAA for insurance?  Currently I have my brother as a named primary on my insurance through progressive.  I am thinking about trying to have him sign up for USAA insurance and then add me on his insurance as a named primary.  We currently rent a house together and share a car, so it sort of made sense..lol.  He has had USAA insurance in the past in is a full member because of his military service.  

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

The insurance is top notch, but Outside of lower end insurance companies you'll be covered and I've paid a ton less going with local agents and currently through Costco to get Ameriprise insurance which has been the lowest I've ever paid.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.