cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you be using your Discover Cards More for the $1Million Prize?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will you be using your Discover Cards More for the $1Million Prize?

Sorry to bring back this slightly old thread, but I feel this is worth mentioning.

I've been using my Discover card pretty lightly since this sweepstakes started; probably less than 10 times grand total.  Today I opened a random piece of mail expecting it to be something I really didn't want to read and low and behold, out comes a Discover Gift Card that I apparently won in the amount of $100!!! 

I am one of those people who NEVER wins anything so I was and still am pretty shocked.  Smiley Surprised

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! It is your lucky day. CONGRATS!!!
Message 12 of 17
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to bring back this slightly old thread, but I feel this is worth mentioning.

I've been using my Discover card pretty lightly since this sweepstakes started; probably less than 10 times grand total.  Today I opened a random piece of mail expecting it to be something I really didn't want to read and low and behold, out comes a Discover Gift Card that I apparently won in the amount of $100!!! 

I am one of those people who NEVER wins anything so I was and still am pretty shocked.  Smiley Surprised

Wow congrats!! When I  saw my old thread popup, I figured some member on here must have hit the jackpot. Did you get taxed?

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DI wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow congrats!! When I  saw my old thread popup, I figured some member on here must have hit the jackpot. Did you get taxed?

Nope, no tax. Just free money!  Smiley Very Happy

I went to the winners website and my name isn't up there yet so I'm guessing this was from a pretty recent charge.  The only have the winners up through 1/23 listed though.  I know it's only 100 bucks but I'm still super excited that I actually won something!  

In case anyone is wondering where they list the winners, here is the website.  

http://www.discovercard.com/giveaway/winners.html

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and when I went to the site to see if my name was on the winners list yet, I also noticed that March 1-31 is a bonus entry month.  For all restaurant purchaces, you get 4 bonus enteries!  Not a bad deal at all!

Message 15 of 17
DI
Super Contributor

No need to check my mailbox.  Only two people living in MS has won so far.   
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was already planning on using my new Discover More for everything (PIF), and this just makes me that much happier to have it. I doubt I'll win anything, but seeing as how I was going to be using it anyway... bonus if I do. Smiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.