Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

William Sonoma Credit Card Approval- only $500 CL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: William Sonoma Credit Card Approval- only $500 CL

Very strange.  When I started my credit journey I also applied for the Williams Sonoma and got an instant 2.8k.  Just recently got 10k Arrival+.  I would call.  They could do better  Really not enough to actually "use" in their store.  

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: William Sonoma Credit Card Approval- only $500 CL

That credit line sounds low and uncharacteristic.    My back story is simple,   I took bankruptcy in February 2013.   Since going through the most embarassing thing in my life,  I have been able to redeem myself.   Barclays Rewards only gave me a $ 500 limit.    After 15 months of clear and present payment history, with no late payments, or anything,  I demanded a CLI.     I was not granted it and I was like "Fine,  close the card".  In the same day, I closed 4 Capital One cards.   I get that I may be a potential risk because of my history,  but I don't have to accept the creditors if they are not willing to accept me after I have made clear and complete payments for over 2 years.      I saw that Williams Sonoma VISA was available and decided 'What the hell,  let's go for it".     I applied yesterday and got the "10 day message".   By this morning, I got an email that stated I was approved.   I was surprised because this is the first signature card I have gotten after the bankruptcy and have not bothered to check my credit scores or where they are.    I believe my handling of credit should speak for itself.  I logged onto Barclays and almost fell out of my chair.  They are starting me at a $2000 limit.  I think my prior card and it being closed out may have a factor in this.  With closing out other cards,   I have obtained a Pottery Barn Credit Card with a $ 2000 limit and a Target store card with a $ 1500.    I guess I need to go check my credit scores because life does exist after bankruptcy.    

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.