Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Williams Sonoma

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Williams Sonoma

I got the Williams Sonoma offer from the SCT for a store card or Visa; didn't take the bait but I just got a mail offer for the Visa card.........what kind of limits are folks getting on this card?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Williams Sonoma

I have seen some people getting some nice limits with this card and it seems it can grow nicely. I understand this to be a high price store, correct? So if its a card you know youll use maybe go for the Visa version. If its just to have i would recommend to hold off for a card you really will use. Great daySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got the SCT when I went to their site. However I really do not want a store card, I need a MC or Visa. Not sure which they would offer so I didnt go through with the app

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I have seen some people getting some nice limits with this card and it seems it can grow nicely. I understand this to be a high price store, correct? So if its a card you know youll use maybe go for the Visa version. If its just to have i would recommend to hold off for a card you really will use. Great daySmiley Happy

Solid advice AvgJoe. Some of their items can be a bit pricey but they have really good sales all the time so it's not too bad. I Heart WS, but I don't have their credit card. When it's time to update my kitchen, I'll app. Until then...

Message 4 of 5
happypill
Valued Contributor

I got a $3k Visa via SCT.  I'm anticipating that this card will get regular increases like the other SCT VS/MC I have from Comenity, which are around $2-3k every 4 months like clockwork.  Based on posts, I think some people get increases at every 3, 4 or 6 months.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.