Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With navy?

tag
mrldp40
Established Contributor

With navy?

Can u have 2 cash reward cards or do your 2 cards have to be different.?
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: With navy?

I have this same question.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you can have two of the same card.

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Id much rather cover my bases with 2 different cards than 2 of the same. Just mho Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 6
mrldp40
Established Contributor

IDK it's nice when you log in and there's a extra 6 to 8 bucks waiting on you lol
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 5 of 6
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Id much rather cover my bases with 2 different cards than 2 of the same. Just mho Smiley Wink

I understand your logic, but my goal is to reduce the size of my credit card collection.  I like my NFCU cashRewards better than my NFCU Go Rewards, although neither card has stellar rewards.  The Go Rewards has 30 years of history, which I don't want to lose, while the cashRewards only has 2 years.  My plan is to product change the Go Rewards to a second cashRewards, wait a month to make sure everything works, then cancel the 2-year-old cashRewards.  I'm not worried about "covering my bases" with NFCU, as I have a 43 year relationship with them.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.