Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With the Holiday coming up???

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

With the Holiday coming up???

We have a holiday coming up. Does anyone know if that will affect the reporting by a few days? I have seen alot of my reports show the 25th as  the day they update..the 25th this month is on a Sunday...so will they more than likely update on Friday the 24th or wait til Tuesday the 28th...after Memorial Day in which we Honor our Past...Present & Future Military Members and their Families. My father was in the USAF!!!

Thanks

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: With the Holiday coming up???

@Cheryla18 wrote:

We have a holiday coming up. Does anyone know if that will affect the reporting by a few days? I have seen alot of my reports show the 25th as  the day they update..the 25th this month is on a Sunday...so will they more than likely update on Friday the 24th or wait til Tuesday the 28th...after Memorial Day in which we Honor our Past...Present & Future Military Members and their Families. My father was in the USAF!!!

Thanks

Cheryl

I never count on anything credit related coming early...Smiley Frustrated

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Cheryla18 wrote:

Thanks

Cheryl

I never count on anything credit related coming early...Smiley Frustrated

Agreed!!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.