cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With the changed to Delta Skymiles program looming...What's the best airline credit card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: With the changed to Delta Skymiles program looming...What's the best airline credit card?

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

All about that southwest companion pass.

That will be my next endeavor...Get it in jan 2015...expires december 2016 Smiley Very Happy 

You need to spend a LOT of money to get a companion pass w/SWA. Isn't it $110,000?

110,000 points. AKA signup bonuses for daysss 

Actually...Now that you mention it..

You mean I could sign up for the Plus which is offering 50,000 points and the Business Premier as well and have 150,000 points to qualify for the companion pass?

Message 11 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: With the changed to Delta Skymiles program looming...What's the best airline credit card?

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

That will be my next endeavor...Get it in jan 2015...expires december 2016 Smiley Very Happy 

You need to spend a LOT of money to get a companion pass w/SWA. Isn't it $110,000?

You mean I could sign up for the Plus which is offering 50,000 points and the Business Premier as well and have 150,000 points to qualify for the companion pass?

Yes. Credit card signup bonuses count. However, points transferred in through other programs (AKA, UR Points) do NOT count. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yes. Credit card signup bonuses count. However, points transferred in through other programs (AKA, UR Points) do NOT count. 

I will have to look into this in the next year. Especially since SWA now pretty much flies non stop everywhere I wanna go (Domestically)

Message 13 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I will have to look into this in the next year. Especially since SWA now pretty much flies non stop everywhere I wanna go (Domestically)

Yeah. It's a pretty fantastic deal. 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yeah. It's a pretty fantastic deal. 

I'm still eyeing a Delta Amex, and might app the next time they send a nice MQM bonus offer for the Delta Platinum. I always fly with Delta, mostly because of they're the best deal on my usual routes, also because I've been with them a long time, have a ton a miles, and am a Medallion FF. I really like them overall.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.