Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Re: WoW, CAP1 EXECUTIVE OFFICE REALLY WORKS!!!

Congrats OP

Valued Contributor
p-

Re: WoW, CAP1 EXECUTIVE OFFICE REALLY WORKS!!!

pastnow123 wrote:

it's so funny. if cap one reps really work, executive office wouldn't have been so busy:smileyhappy:do they intend to work this way

I think what they intend is for subprime cardholders to stay at lower limits forever, and if they improve, app for a better card.  That's not very different from other banks, except Cap 1 has so many subprime cardholders that you hear about it all the time.  Compare it to trying to PC your Zync to a Green, or your Chase Amazon to Sapphire.  They will likely tell you to app for the new card.

I think most people just do that.  We're all just a little different here...

Same thing with the credit limits.  Sure, Orchard let me get a soft CLI every month, but after several years of increases they never came close to the static, never raise limit that Cap 1 gave me on my rebuilder.  

I'm ok with this process, now that I know how to get by all the obstacles and get what I want.

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+