Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woah Chase!

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Woah Chase!

@MTSN wrote:

I have to ask - what in the heck is he doing getting 19 new cards in 24 months and counting?! Seems extremely reckless and risky to me. 

That's not that much for the audience here!  Less than 1 per month

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MTSN, have you met Ron1? lol
Message 12 of 25
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Shoot.. I had more than that in 6 months. lmaoSmiley Tongue

Message 13 of 25
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Oh I am no better, my dads just been chasing sign up bonuses.
CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@willwar14 wrote:
Oh I am no better, my dads just been chasing sign up bonuses.

You guys are such bad examples!

Shame on you...

Message 15 of 25
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MTSN wrote:

I have to ask - what in the heck is he doing getting 19 new cards in 24 months and counting?! Seems extremely reckless and risky to me. 

That's not that much for the audience here!  Less than 1 per month

ppffft!! right! Amateurs! Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 25
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I'm at 23/24 so I will just go overe here in the corner *slowly walks to nearest corner* and have a seat.

I agree though not to call them. I did on mine and got instant declined because of the 5/24. Let it go and see how it plays out. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 17 of 25
RonM21
Valued Contributor

23/24...that is some serious movement!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 25
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@MTSN, have you met Ron1? lol

Ron1 has fallen off of the grid. Haven't seen him around since February or so

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 19 of 25
gibeon
Established Contributor

I think the real lesson here is to never ever talk to Lending if it can possibly be avoided.

FYI, approved for AARP 1 month ago and was at 39/15... (Currently have an IHG pending on 2 weeks, and am at 43/16. First Chase card was approved at 31/11... I'm slowing down at least...)
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.