Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woah First preapproval from AMEX...

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Woah First preapproval from AMEX...

So I logged in my Amex accounts today to pay off a balance and i noticed that on the page account summary page there was a notice.. it was a preapproval for the Amex platinum. has this ever happen to anyone?

This is what it say.

"Want to enjoy premium benefits and earn rewards? You're pre-approved for the Platinum Card®! You can get 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of Card membership. Apply today. Terms apply."

Of course I'm not going to apply since I'm gardening lol

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woah First preapproval from AMEX...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

You know you want it!!!!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

Message 3 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

70k is a fantastic signup bonus. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaeJae12 wrote:

So I logged in my Amex accounts today to pay off a balance and i noticed that on the page account summary page there was a notice.. it was a preapproval for the Amex platinum. has this ever happen to anyone?

This is what it say.

"Want to enjoy premium benefits and earn rewards? You're pre-approved for the Platinum Card®! You can get 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of Card membership. Apply today. Terms apply."

C'mon jump in the pool!!  We want to see you get approved today!!

You can either have this

OR

this gleaming, new shiny Smiley Very Happy Platinum American Express mailed to you by overnight mail!!   Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
itguy_65
Frequent Contributor

WOW, I would go for THAT offer!!  Smiley Happy

EQ (3/24/17): 820 TU (3/24/17): 799 EX (3/24/17): 806
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaeJae12 wrote:

This is what it say.

C'mon jump in the pool!!  We want to see you get approved today!!

You can either have this

OR

this gleaming, new shingy Platinum American Express mailed to you by overnight mail!!   Smiley Very Happy

Haha, that was pretty good. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.