Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woahh!! ANOTHER Cap1 CLI!

tag
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

Woahh!! ANOTHER Cap1 CLI!

Just did an online chat with a very nice CSR; she was able to increase my CL by $500!  Its not much, but for it being a SP and Cap1, Ill take anything I can get! Maybe there is hope for this company after all! Smiley Very Happy 

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Woahh!! ANOTHER Cap1 CLI!

Nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 9
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

@Epcot wrote:
Nice, Congrats!

Thanks =) I have been requesting an increase for months now! lol 

Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 3 of 9
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!! Maybe I'll give them one last shot before I decide to run this card thru the shredder....Smiley Very Happy

$500 limit for 3 years with no cli...

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 4 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 9
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

congrats good for you every little bit helps!

Message 6 of 9
7ate9
Valued Member

Congratulations!

I can't help but wonder how you managed to do it though? It seems like the only CLIs from Cap 1 (other than credit steps) that I've read about have been from people who contacted the Executive office.  I wonder if this means they're done reviewing their CLI policy and they've decided to actually START giving CLIs?  Inquiring minds (well, mine at least) want to know!

TU08 740(1/20/16)

Last app: 06/19/2015
Message 7 of 9
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Congrats! any CLI with Cap1 is awesome. no matter how big or small

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 9
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

@7ate9 wrote:

Congratulations!

I can't help but wonder how you managed to do it though? It seems like the only CLIs from Cap 1 (other than credit steps) that I've read about have been from people who contacted the Executive office.  I wonder if this means they're done reviewing their CLI policy and they've decided to actually START giving CLIs?  Inquiring minds (well, mine at least) want to know!

I know, right?!? I was just as shocked as you! lol Im not sure if I just got connected to a CR that is higher up than others, or what. After I asked for it, I was expected the typical "we periodically review...blah blah blah," but she said she would be happy to review my account. Had me verify some info and the basic questions like income, rent/own, and why I wanted it. Came back about a minute later and said they could only do $500.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.