Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Senior Contributor

Woes of a Credit Ho'

While I admit to being a credit ho', I am not impressed by what most of the credit pimps have been offering. Just got a pre-approved letter from First Premier yesterday. Guaranteed me a $250 CL for a mere $179 in fees.

Just gonna keep workin' my corner.

Regular Contributor

Re: Woes of a Credit Ho'

Dont hate the playa, hate the game....

Dont hate, appreciate....

Dont hate, congradulateSmiley Very Happy
TU - 613 EQ - 621 EX - 617 as of 5 June 2015
Valued Contributor

Credit Ho!  Smiley Very Happy
Established Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:
While I admit to being a credit ho', I am not impressed by what most of the credit pimps have been offering. Just got a pre-approved letter from First Premier yesterday. Guaranteed me a $250 CL for a mere $179 in fees.

Just gonna keep workin' my corner.

Now now.. lets not steal ashabbir's earned title away !! You gotta earn this title Noah lmao did u apply for 25 apps in 1 week??!!!
Regular Contributor

Noah: ROTFLMAO!!  You are too, too much!Smiley Very Happy
Frequent Contributor

Speaking of credit hos...

I think I have credit STDs with all of the applications I've been filing lately...
Time is credit's best friend...it can heal any wound.
Senior Contributor

TheCynicalOne wrote:

I think I have credit STDs with all of the applications I've been filing lately...

Same Type of Denial?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

No denials, just these creditors trying to have relationships with me but for such a cheap amount.  750 credit limit...psh.  I'm so not a monogamist.  I have credit card girlfriends all over the place.

Smiley Happy
Time is credit's best friend...it can heal any wound.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.