Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo!!!! AmEx CLI!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woohoo!!!! AmEx CLI!!!

MsMS wrote:
I asked for 10k, as I currently don't have any open cards with that high a limit, and I've heard that it generally looks better to have higher limits.  Plus, I felt bold today, and all they could do is say "No"!

EXACTLY!!  
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! congrats on the limit!!!!
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!

I currently have a 11K Amex Blue (along with a amex gold)...I'm approaching the six month mark. on the blue..I have pretty good scores. Do you all think I have a chance of getting a CLI to 20K?
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't hurt to ask!
When I asked about a CLI shortly before Christmas (just barely at the 6 month mark), the lady said it would be a hard pull, so I didn't go through with it.  I was probably getting more scrutiny, though, because I couldn't find the card to answer all their security questions properly...

Due to getting re-bucketed and inquiries from a car loan, my EQ score dropped from 709 at the first call to 662 at the moment- so I would think that your scores are fine. 

They did ask about our household income on this last call- maybe they give that a higher weight than scores?

Message Edited by MsMS on 01-24-2008 05:50 AM

Message Edited by MsMS on 01-24-2008 05:51 AM
Message 15 of 17
BetterTomorrow
New Contributor

Congrats... But I sense an FR in your near future.
4/22/08
TU 673 EQ 631 EX 689

7/1/12
TU 705 EQ 717 EX 718
Message 16 of 17
CreditFlow
Established Member

Congrats!

This morning I just bumped my 6K Blue Card to 10K.. I guess Amex is still showing some luv!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.