Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

dharalex wrote:

dharalex wrote:

It is a HP, but if you are going to garden, I think it's worth it! I will be requesting one in April!

I'm sorry, I stand corrected. When I looked at my inq, I forgot I just got the BCP! Sorry...
No problem! I'm just glad that it's not a HP for an Amex CLI. :smileyhappy:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Regular Contributor
getahead

Congrats!!  I never did see a booth here in Hawaii to promote the Amex card

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
JustMe77

Yay!! Congrats :smileyhappy: 

Current Cards: Capital One Platinum ($2,500), Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Amex Zync (NPSL), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)

Waiting for minor baddies to fall off in 2015!
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

getahead wrote:

Congrats!!  I never did see a booth here in Hawaii to promote the Amex card

Well it's really a Costco table/booth with promo gifts -- usually coffee cups or tote bags and candy. Costco employees are there with Amex apps. If you app, whether approved or not, you get the free gift. Some people app just for that-- who obviously know nothing about credit and inq! The Costco employees enter the apps in their computer and get an immediate answer from Amex. The real benefit is that you don't have to wait for amex to confirm your costco mship before knowing you're approved or not. Others here have said that takes a few days. I'd be surprised I'd all costcos didn't do it once or twice a year.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

JustMe77 wrote:

Yay!! Congrats :smileyhappy: 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+