Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

Does anyone know if I might get my EX FICO since I also apped for the Costco Amex? I would *so* love to know what my EX FICO is! Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

congrats!! very awesome bichon!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 25
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Yay, congratulations! It was well worth the wait and much deserved. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 13 of 25
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:
I had planned the Zync app when I knew that I would be going to Costco and also because Costco was having an Amex drive this week. I was hoping that my chances of approval for a revolver would be better during the Costco Amex drive. Also hoping I'll only have one HP. I'll have to pull my EX and see.

I was approved for $2k CL. It's a good starting place. It seems all my CCs (except for cap one, of course!) are at the $2000 to $2500 limit. I'm hoping to break through it this year! I'll probably ask for am Amex CLI in 61 days, but not sure. Is it a HP? NOW I'm in the garden for sure.Smiley Very Happy

I just congratulated you in the Zync thread, but this bears repeating...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 14 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@bichonmom wrote:

Does anyone know if I might get my EX FICO since I also apped for the Costco Amex? I would *so* love to know what my EX FICO is! Smiley Tongue

Normally, you would only get your score IF you were denied or got less than the advertised rate and IF AmEx used your FICO EX score.

My understanding is that they use a home-grown score, but I've read reports here of people getting their EX scores anyway, so fingers crossed for ya!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:
I had planned the Zync app when I knew that I would be going to Costco and also because Costco was having an Amex drive this week. I was hoping that my chances of approval for a revolver would be better during the Costco Amex drive. Also hoping I'll only have one HP. I'll have to pull my EX and see.

I was approved for $2k CL. It's a good starting place. It seems all my CCs (except for cap one, of course!) are at the $2000 to $2500 limit. I'm hoping to break through it this year! I'll probably ask for am Amex CLI in 61 days, but not sure. Is it a HP? NOW I'm in the garden for sure.Smiley Very Happy

I just congratulated you in the Zync thread, but this bears repeating...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm SO excited!!! Smiley LOL

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 16 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Normally, you would only get your score IF you were denied or got less than the advertised rate and IF AmEx used your FICO EX score.

My understanding is that they use a home-grown score, but I've read reports here of people getting their EX scores anyway, so fingers crossed for ya!

Okay. Thanks. I guess I'm in wait-and-see mode. It would be a nice bonus. The important part is getting approved ! Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@frogfan12 wrote:

Yay, congratulations! It was well worth the wait and much deserved. Smiley Happy

Thanks! It has been a LONG time coming. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
congrats!! very awesome bichon!!

Thanks! I still can't believe it. I was SO nervous standing in Costco... dreading those awful words, "they didn't approve you." I was so relieved when they said it was approved.

Message 19 of 25
dharalex
Established Contributor

@dharalex wrote:

It is a HP, but if you are going to garden, I think it's worth it! I will be requesting one in April!

I'm sorry, I stand corrected. When I looked at my inq, I forgot I just got the BCP! Sorry...

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.