Did you mean: 

Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

@dharalex wrote:

@dharalex wrote:

It is a HP, but if you are going to garden, I think it's worth it! I will be requesting one in April!

I'm sorry, I stand corrected. When I looked at my inq, I forgot I just got the BCP! Sorry...
No problem! I'm just glad that it's not a HP for an Amex CLI. Smiley Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 21 of 25
getahead
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!  I never did see a booth here in Hawaii to promote the Amex card

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 22 of 25
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

Yay!! Congrats Smiley Happy 

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 23 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@getahead wrote:

Congrats!!  I never did see a booth here in Hawaii to promote the Amex card

Well it's really a Costco table/booth with promo gifts -- usually coffee cups or tote bags and candy. Costco employees are there with Amex apps. If you app, whether approved or not, you get the free gift. Some people app just for that-- who obviously know nothing about credit and inq! The Costco employees enter the apps in their computer and get an immediate answer from Amex. The real benefit is that you don't have to wait for amex to confirm your costco mship before knowing you're approved or not. Others here have said that takes a few days. I'd be surprised I'd all costcos didn't do it once or twice a year.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 24 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@JustMe77 wrote:

Yay!! Congrats Smiley Happy 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.