Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohooo.....that Green AMEX.....

tag
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

Woohooo.....that Green AMEX.....

I just received my green AMEX in the mail and that card is......SEEEEXXXXYYYYYY!!!! Lovin my prime card right now. Still waiting for the Chase Freedom card. Its already linked to my checking and savings login automatically so I can see it. I just don't have the card yet. GOSH....I never knew that they could link your cc acct with your checking upon approval like that, it was freaky seeing that new acct there like that when I logged in! 

I can't thank you guys enough though, you guys are the best and this website is the TRUTH!!! Smiley Wink

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Re: Woohooo.....that Green AMEX.....

Congrats! Take good care of it.

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 2 of 17
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I just got a green amex myself a few days ago. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Wait until you slide the card out of your wallet for your first purchase. Even sexier!

Chase is real quick on loading the cc to your account profile. FYI, it took almost 10 days to get my Freedom. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 17
zyzzus
Established Contributor

When will it be my turn for American Express.

Congrtats :+)

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 5 of 17
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Wait until you slide the card out of your wallet for your first purchase. Even sexier!

Chase is real quick on loading the cc to your account profile. FYI, it took almost 10 days to get my Freedom. Smiley Sad

You know....waiting the 10 days would have been torture, but with this AMEX here with me today to stare at.....ehhh whats a few more days? LOL! But I agree, I can't wait to pull it out for a purchase and be like B-BAAAMM!! (j/k) 

Message 6 of 17
JonStur
Established Contributor

Welcome to Primeville!!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 7 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jennylocha wrote:

I just received my green AMEX in the mail and that card is......SEEEEXXXXYYYYYY!!!! Lovin my prime card right now. Still waiting for the Chase Freedom card. Its already linked to my checking and savings login automatically so I can see it. I just don't have the card yet. GOSH....I never knew that they could link your cc acct with your checking upon approval like that, it was freaky seeing that new acct there like that when I logged in! 

I can't thank you guys enough though, you guys are the best and this website is the TRUTH!!! Smiley Wink

@jennylocha wrote:

Swipe that green A.S.A.P

Wooo Hooo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 17
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Congrats!  I just got a green amex myself a few days ago. Smiley Tongue

Feeling quite official, huh? LOL!

Message 9 of 17
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

Welcome to Primeville!!!!

Aaaahhhh.....its been a long time coming, but thank you my friend! Feels great indeed!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.