Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woot!!! Chase CLI

tag
FICOADDICTED
New Contributor

Woot!!! Chase CLI

I just called and requested a CLI and got an increase with my Chase Freedom Plus from $5k to $7500 - instant approval effective immediately...

Amex (3), Chase (2), Cap One(2), USAA (1), NFCU (1), Citi (2) Nordie Store Card, VS, BB Store card and HD store card......
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woot!!! Chase CLI

Yay!!..Congrats!
Message Edited by VEEnVEGAS on 03-03-2009 08:51 PM
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had the card for? I am due for a CLI, been at 6k for about 8 months since opening it. Any tips? 
Message Edited by rjf78 on 03-03-2009 08:56 PM
Message 3 of 6
FICOADDICTED
New Contributor

I had the card for years and never requested a CLI then I just did a product change last month from Chase United Visa Signature to Chase freedom Plus Signature.  It's a hard pull though...  I guess if you can wait for another 4 months...  (just a suggestion)Smiley Happy
Amex (3), Chase (2), Cap One(2), USAA (1), NFCU (1), Citi (2) Nordie Store Card, VS, BB Store card and HD store card......
Message 4 of 6
FICOADDICTED
New Contributor

Thanks VEEnVEGAS!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Chase auto CLI at a year?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.