Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working Merrill link?

tag
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: Working Merrill link?

Thank you UncleB for supplying a working link! My friend applied and was instantly approved for 32K and I think the lowest apr. This card has actually been a fantastic card to have in my wallet and I highly recommend it. Iv had mine for only a short while and it started at 5K and did a recon and got it to 10K and just had the cli button show up and got it bumped to 25K last night!
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Decided to apply and was denied. Called for reconsideration and was told that I have (which I do) a high number of inquiries (20) and the score that they had for me was at 719. Also, my utilization is around 13-14% and income has been a little over 100k/year but was still denied because of my high number of inquiries.
Message 12 of 19
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Decided to apply and was denied. Called for reconsideration and was told that I have (which I do) a high number of inquiries (20) and the score that they had for me was at 719. Also, my utilization is around 13-14% and income has been a little over 100k/year but was still denied because of my high number of inquiries.

Sorry to hear that Spaghetti....I think I have, in total MORE inquiries than you about 30+ on all three reports, BUT my utilization is literally 1%...also your score MAYBE behind it...

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe I'll try again a year from now. Thank you.
Message 14 of 19
Involver
Valued Contributor

Excellent sign up bonus, highly recommend. Posts immediately when you surpass 3k spend threshold.
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sucks! I don't think that is a bad profile. Maybe get utl down a bit? I'm at 1% utilization (I think only a $150 balance reported), have 4 inqs on Ex. in the past year and about 12 in the past 2 years. Lots of student loans, no other consumer debt. Got approved no problems w/ a good SL.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm confused as I received a pre-selected offer for an Americard but I'm sure it will be denied if I apply.
Message 17 of 19
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

I applied 1/2 hour ago after finally noticing the DOC post, but I was too late. After filling in the application it said the application was currently unavailable.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 18 of 19
thummel
Established Contributor

Did they really close the application back up again? If they did they must not want people applying for it for some reason.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.