Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst CCC Customer Service Expereinces

tag
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

Re: Worst CCC Customer Service Expereinces

definitely inviting trolls with a thread like this, but customer service is a (marginal) part of credit card utilization that is worthy of discussion. Feel free to chastise the trolls when they come by.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 21 of 25
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I can't really say that I've had a bad CS experience with a cc company since I'm new to cc's anyway. Just dealt with cap one(not the best but not the worst) and nfcu which is great.

On a side note, I start a new job Monday at a call center for a credit repair company. I can't tell you how excited I am to listen to upset customers all day long!
Message 22 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

My DD worked for WFs call center for about 9 mos. she absolutely hated that job. She's has always worked in retail and loved it (flexible schedule) while putting herself through college - so she thought it would be a nice transition..the complaints about fees, why couldn't she take holds off of deposits and the questions on why their balances was so low - was too much for her! At least it didn't break her spirit, she's now a teacher.

So, whenever I call a call center, I think about my DD and treat the CSR with respect - I'm sure their job is not easy.
Message 23 of 25
Open123
Super Contributor

Worst customer service I've ever received is probably from B of A.  Ironically, the US Bank where I've got most of my business deposits and CM account with Merrill.

Whether it's a CSR or otherwise, I've always felt (and was brought up to) to treat every person with dignity, courtesy, and respect.  It's only until the other person becomes hostile and belligerent before we should reciprocate in kind.  No one should ever be forced to take anyone else's "crap."

I feel badly for CSRs because they must always "turn the other cheek" while taking all this abuse.  

Message 24 of 25
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@jdirilo wrote:
I can't really say that I've had a bad CS experience with a cc company since I'm new to cc's anyway. Just dealt with cap one(not the best but not the worst) and nfcu which is great.

On a side note, I start a new job Monday at a call center for a credit repair company. I can't tell you how excited I am to listen to upset customers all day long!

Going to the dark side?  LOL,, j/k.   Congrats and good luck on your new job!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.