Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 790
Registered: ‎09-09-2008
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

Mine at the moment:

WF Signature Visa 835/8900 (flex spending)
Costco TE Amex 127/2000
Discover More 95/2000

I should get a few more, I guess, because I use all of them.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎11-03-2007
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

Well, it is a lot of headache to menage all these TL's.


JRInWA wrote:
Navy FCU Platinum MasterCard - $0/$30,000
Navy FCU NavChek Line of Credit - $0/$15,000
Navy FCU Signature Loan - $5,000/$15,000
Alaska USA FCU Platinum VISA - $0/$25,000
Alaska USA FCU Line of Credit - $0/$15,000
Alaska USA FCU Signature Loan - $10,500/$15,000
BECU VISA - $0/$5,000.00
American Express Platinum - $0/No Pre-Set Limit
American Express Optima Platinum - $0/$8,500
American Express Blue Cash - $0/$1,000
Discover More Card - $0/$3,000
JCB Card - $0/$1,000
Chase Freedom Signature VISA - $0.00/$15,000
Chase BP VISA - $0/$7,000
Capital One Platinum MasterCard - $0.00/$2,000
Macy's VISA - $0/$2,000
Macy's Credit Card - $0/$8,700
Home Depot Credit Card - $0/$5,500
Kay/Jared Jewelers Credit Card - $0/$5,000
Dell Financial Services Credit Account - $0/$4,000
Newegg.com Preferred Credit Account - $0/$3,500
IKEA Credit Card- $0/$2,700
JCPenny Credit Card $0/$2,000
ChevronTexaco Credit Card - $0/$1,900
Firestone Credit Card - $0/$1,600
Sears Credit Card - $0/$1,400
ExxonMobile Credit Card - $0/$1,000
ConocoPhillips Credit Card - $0/$1,000
Shell Credit Card $0/$1,000
Goodyear Credit Card $0/$1,000
United Travel Card Credit Card - $0/$1,000
Circuit City Credit Card - $0/$1,000
SAM'S Club Credit Card - $0/$1,000
LensCrafters Credit Card $0/$1,000
 
I know... I'm out of control.  But I can't stop applying for credit.  I'm sure my scores would be much higher if I didn't have 80+ INQ Smiley Mad
 
TU=671 EQ= 699 EX=689



IN VINO VERITAS.
Established Contributor
Posts: 790
Registered: ‎09-09-2008
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?


Schoolbuskid wrote:
THis is a ridiculous amount of credit....that is freakin awesome! What is your secret? I dont see how you keep up with all of 'em!
Don't know about the first question Smiley Wink, but as to the second, Yodlee, perhaps?
Valued Member
Posts: 26
Registered: ‎04-26-2008
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

[ Edited ]

Schoolbuskid wrote:
THis is a ridiculous amount of credit....that is freakin awesome! What is your secret? I dont see how you keep up with all of 'em!

My secret?  An uncontrollable preoccupation with credit cards and applying for credit Smiley Wink Probably not a good thing though since I’m trying to get my FICO above 700.  But I must say I do love credit cards and the reward of receiving a credit approval and a shiny new credit card in the mail seems to make it worth the ding, at least in the short term.

How do I keep up?  I have two credit card wallets:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00081FVXM

One is used for my major cc and the other for my retail cc.  Also, I use Excel and my CUs Bill Payment Service to keep track of them.  In addition, I log into each creditor’s web site on a daily basis.  Anytime I use a credit card, I pay it off almost immediately.  I rarely carry a balance beyond 5 days except for my Signature Loans which I plan to pay off at the end of November.

By the way, I love this forum!!  Finally, I place where I can share my credit obsessions with others without getting ridiculed.

On a different note, a few years back I had a run of financial troubles that completely ruined my credit.  It’s taken a long time to get back to this point.  Currently, all baddies have dropped off except a judgment which will drop in 2010.  Considering my credit history, I’m always pleasantly surprised when I’m approved for a shiny new CC!  Although, I do have a very high income so that probably helps too Smiley Very Happy



Message Edited by JRInWA on 09-23-2008 03:09 AM

Message Edited by JRInWA on 09-23-2008 06:13 AM
01/07/2009 - | TU=674 | EQ= 700 | EX=705 |
12/26/2008 - | TU=659 | EQ= 700 | EX=692 |
12/09/2008 - | TU=671 | EQ= 732 | EX=704 |
11/15/2008 - | TU=657 | EQ= 699 | EX=695 |
Established Member
Posts: 30
Registered: ‎09-23-2008
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

Amex Blue Cash $600/$25,000 @ 7.99% PIF Highest Balance $8,500
BMW Visa $200/$5,000 @ 10.99% PIF Highest Balance $800
Shell Citi MC $400/$5,000 @ 19.99% PIF Highest Balance $418
Banana Republic Visa $0/$1400 @ 20.74% PIF Highest Balance $700
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎05-01-2007
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

[ Edited ]



JRInWA wrote:

Navy FCU Platinum MasterCard - $0/$30,000
Navy FCU NavChek Line of Credit - $0/$15,000
Navy FCU Signature Loan - $5,000/$15,000
Alaska USA FCU Platinum VISA - $0/$25,000
Alaska USA FCU Line of Credit - $0/$15,000
Alaska USA FCU Signature Loan - $10,500/$15,000
BECU VISA - $0/$5,000.00
American Express Platinum - $0/No Pre-Set Limit
American Express Optima Platinum - $0/$8,500
American Express Blue Cash - $0/$1,000
Discover More Card - $0/$3,000
JCB Card - $0/$1,000
Chase Freedom Signature VISA - $0.00/$15,000
Chase BP VISA - $0/$7,000
Capital One Platinum MasterCard - $0.00/$2,000
Macy's VISA - $0/$2,000
Macy's Credit Card - $0/$8,700
Home Depot Credit Card - $0/$5,500
Kay/Jared Jewelers Credit Card - $0/$5,000
Dell Financial Services Credit Account - $0/$4,000
Newegg.com Preferred Credit Account - $0/$3,500
IKEA Credit Card- $0/$2,700
JCPenny Credit Card $0/$2,000
ChevronTexaco Credit Card - $0/$1,900
Firestone Credit Card - $0/$1,600
Sears Credit Card - $0/$1,400
ExxonMobile Credit Card - $0/$1,000
ConocoPhillips Credit Card - $0/$1,000
Shell Credit Card $0/$1,000
Goodyear Credit Card $0/$1,000
United Travel Card Credit Card - $0/$1,000
Circuit City Credit Card - $0/$1,000
SAM'S Club Credit Card - $0/$1,000
LensCrafters Credit Card $0/$1,000

 

I know... I'm out of control.  But I can't stop applying for credit.  I'm sure my scores would be much higher if I didn't have 80+ INQ Smiley Mad

 

TU=671 EQ= 699 EX=689












Your tradelines are out of this world. Congrats to you. Believe me before I moved back to NJ, I had credit like that (not as much of it).


When were most of them opened?


Are you the one that is messing up everyone's average? (LOL)   Smiley Happy



Message Edited by niecey89 on 09-23-2008 12:14 PM
FICO Scores 7/15/2008: EQ 600, TU 546, EX 490
9/17/08 - TU 571,12/17/08 649,3/16/09 638, 6/14 642
ScoreWatch 12/17/08 EQ 646, 1/2/ 09 664, 2/2/09 684,2/12/09 673, 2/16/09 688, 2/27 674,3/3 682,4/16 685, 6/28 679
1/2/09 EX 668 2/13/09 669
AS of NOV08 I am Credit card debit free. I AM A MYFICO.COM ADDICTED Smiley Happy ~
Established Contributor
Posts: 533
Registered: ‎10-18-2007
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

Chase 5k/11,400cl
Discover More 900/8,000cl
Western Federal CU Visa 0/1000cl
Citi Cash Returns 0/13,500cl
BofA Amex 0/18,000cl
Macy's 0/1,600cl
Macy's 0/2,600cl
Macy's Visa 0/6,000cl
Macy's Visa 0/8,000cl
Express 0/1,600cl
JcPenny 0/1,600cl
Cap One 0/2,300
 
 
 
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
Posts: 22
Registered: ‎12-21-2007
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

Here's mine -- not for the faint of heart, you have been warned!
 
MBNA (Bank of America)    14800/16900
Citibank                                  9100/15000
Capital One                            6600/6800
Credit Union                           9800/10000
NextCard                                6000/16000
Discover                               11000/11500
MBNA (Bank of America)       9900/11300
Capital One                      
Established Member
Posts: 22
Registered: ‎12-21-2007
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?

Here's mine -- not for the faint of heart, you have been warned!
 
MBNA (Bank of America)    14800/16900
Citibank                                  9100/15000
Capital One                            6600/6800
Credit Union                           9800/10000
NextCard                                6000/16000
Discover                               11000/11500
MBNA (Bank of America)       9900/11300
Capital One                           
Valued Member
Posts: 26
Registered: ‎04-26-2008
0

Re: Would anyone mind sharing with me?



niecey89 wrote:


Your tradelines are out of this world. Congrats to you. Believe me before I moved back to NJ, I had credit like that (not as much of it).


When were most of them opened?


Are you the one that is messing up everyone's average? (LOL)   Smiley Happy



Thanks!  Trust me when I say it's been a loooong road back.  Things just started turning around for me this year.  I had 16 out of 17 baddies drop off... so 2008 has been a great year for me!  My first credit card on my journey back was a Bank of Marin (Credit One Bank now) secured Visa with a $200 CL.  Before I closed this account, my CL was $1,600.  It was kind of sad closing it.  I felt like I was betraying them after all these years.  Actually I closed out the following accounts back in December 2007:
 
Credit One Bank Visa - $1,600
First Premier MasterCard - $800
First Premier - $200
Capital One MasterCard - $1000
Capital One MasterCard - $500
Barclays U S Airways MasterCard - $700
Bank of America U S Airways Visa - $500
Walmart Credit Card - $370
Gap Credit Card - $200
GEMB/PayPal Credit Account - $700
 
Believe it or not, I opened 23 of these accounts this year  Smiley Sad  I know... not a good thing.  But at least they will all age together.
 
Hehe... everyones average?  You mean for number of credit cards or tradelines?  I'm sure there are more than a few folks here in this forum with many more credit cards with much higher tradelines. 
01/07/2009 - | TU=674 | EQ= 700 | EX=705 |
12/26/2008 - | TU=659 | EQ= 700 | EX=692 |
12/09/2008 - | TU=671 | EQ= 732 | EX=704 |
11/15/2008 - | TU=657 | EQ= 699 | EX=695 |

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.