cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would capital one entertain me with a venture?

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Would capital one entertain me with a venture?

So after looking at Barclays Arrival+ and C1 Venture for me the venture is a far better card, I'm wondering if Capital One would give me a Venture?. All my Fico 8 are 720-729, currently 7% Utl, no negatives on my accounts?. Planning on taking a trip with my dad to watch the Euros this summer.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Would capital one entertain me with a venture?

Oh and absolutely nothing comes up on Pre-Qualify....
Message 2 of 8
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Assuming no major baddies and good income, I'd say you have a good shot.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
So after looking at Barclays Arrival+ and C1 Venture for me the venture is a far better card, I'm wondering if Capital One would give me a Venture?. All my Fico 8 are 720-729, currently 7% Utl, no negatives on my accounts?. Planning on taking a trip with my dad to watch the Euros this summer.

And here I thought I was the only one counting down to Euro 2016. Germany will win it allSmiley Happy.. That being said, you look good for the Venture and should be able to get it.  Update the thread with results should you apply for it.

Message 4 of 8
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I'll be sure to update it, hopefully with good news Smiley Happy! And nooooo Spain!!! They just have to play Torres up front!! Haha
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I'll be sure to update it, hopefully with good news Smiley Happy! And nooooo Spain!!! They just have to play Torres up front!! Haha

Definately... I don't fancy Spain to win it unfortunatelySmiley Tongue.  Torres is a danger man but Fabregas and co haven't been in top form. Look at Diego Costa for instance.. I heard he didn't make the team. I fancy the deadly Germany with Muller, Felix up front doing damageSmiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

I believe you would be accepted; I was accepted with lower scores than yours.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

People with lower scores get approved all the time!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.