cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to know if US Bank Reserved Line of Credit will be counted as 5/5 new cards in 2 years

tag
DotaK
Regular Contributor

Would like to know if US Bank Reserved Line of Credit will be counted as 5/5 new cards in 2 years

Would like to know if  US Bank Reserved Line of Credit will be counted as 5/5 new cards in 2 years for applying a new chase credit card? I have 4/5 new credit cards within 2 years , but if US Bank Reserved Line of Credit counted as a new credit card , then I will reach 5/5...please help !

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would like to know if US Bank Reserved Line of Credit will be counted as 5/5 new cards in 2 yea

That’s a good question. I know I have an overdraft which counts as a revolving line of credit. And I’m assuming it counts in the AZERO concept. I sure hope so because that brings my revolvers to three, but I think it falls under whatever they report it as to the CRA. You can see the type of account it’s listed as in your reports. I’d say it doesn’t count as a credit card. But I hope an expert comes in and says what they know.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.