cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would the $300 Ritz-Carlton Rewards annual travel credit apply to MileagePlus X?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would the $300 Ritz-Carlton Rewards annual travel credit apply to MileagePlus X?

I know American Express will allow you to use your travel credit towards MileagePlus X purchases.  Does the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card allow this?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would the $300 Ritz-Carlton Rewards annual travel credit apply to MileagePlus X?

@Anonymous wrote:

I know American Express will allow you to use your travel credit towards MileagePlus X purchases.  Does the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card allow this?  Thanks.

Anything United or SW will get flagged for non-approval.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would the $300 Ritz-Carlton Rewards annual travel credit apply to MileagePlus X?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What? Do you mean if you try to do something that they don't specifically allow and happen to use United or SW (since they're Chase, I'm guessing)? I would imagine you could do 'the normal stuff' with SW or United: seat upgrade, baggage fees, etc. Just not giftcards or the like. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What? Do you mean if you try to do something that they don't specifically allow and happen to use United or SW (since they're Chase, I'm guessing)? I would imagine you could do 'the normal stuff' with SW or United: seat upgrade, baggage fees, etc. Just not giftcards or the like. 

You're correct.  As long as it falls under their definition of permissible charges, you're fine

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You're correct.  As long as it falls under their definition of permissible charges, you're fine

I did leave out this part, but yes. If it's a non-permissible purchase it will obviously be declined, but more likely to happen with SW and United.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.