cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you have all the cards you had pre-BK ?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you have all the cards you had pre-BK ?!

Would you have the 30 store cards and 10 credit cards ?!

Or have you become wiser about spending !?

does getting FPB or Credit One Mail make you happy right after BK !? 

If tommorow the president makes a law stating that you can get a credit card ONLY AFTER the BK comes off report , would you loose sleep ?! 

Before you guys hammer me , I understand not all BK's are the same , some of you guys made 200k a year And suddenly wake up to a pink slip one day and had to BK , some of you guys had a child born with bad health problems and you had to BK the babies medical bills , some you guys just couldn't go out unless your purse was prada and your perfume was Versace yet made only 22k and had to BK on all that debt . Regardless of the reason of your BK I've noticed lately , not on this forum but outside in the real world it seems people aren't scared of Maxing out cards or leaving medical bills unpaid (even the ones that are like $40) .... And they're response when I'm like you need to pay that ! They say they can always file for BK ! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Would you have all the cards you had pre-BK ?!

Before I had 0
Now I have
Quicksilver
Forum
Nasa
Upromise
Barclay arrival plus
Indiana members
5 or 6 other credit unions
And nfcu plus cloc
it was lesson learned about owing money but I profit of my cards now
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bankruptcy was in 1982, and the answer is a resounding no. I had pretty much every store card on the planet at the time plus several Visa's, (called BankAmericard at the time), several Mastercards, (called Mastercharge at the time), and an Amex. Now I have zero desire to get any of the store cards. There are three more credit cards I want, and when I get them I'm closing three.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If tommorow the president makes a law stating that you can get a credit card ONLY AFTER the BK comes off report , would you loose sleep ?! 

Before you guys hammer me , I understand not all BK's are the same , some of you guys made 200k a year And suddenly wake up to a pink slip one day and had to BK , some of you guys had a child born with bad health problems and you had to BK the babies medical bills , some you guys just couldn't go out unless your purse was prada and your perfume was Versace yet made only 22k and had to BK on all that debt . Regardless of the reason of your BK I've noticed lately , not on this forum but outside in the real world it seems people aren't scared of Maxing out cards or leaving medical bills unpaid (even the ones that are like $40) .... And they're response when I'm like you need to pay that ! They say they can always file for BK ! 

I never BK'd.

I am NEVER happy about FPB mail and CreditOne won't send me mail because I burned them. Smiley Tongue

The president? I wish he would.. Smiley Wink I would say something more about the president comment but I gotta keep this post kosher. Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Before you guys hammer me , I understand not all BK's are the same , some of you guys made 200k a year And suddenly wake up to a pink slip one day and had to BK , some of you guys had a child born with bad health problems and you had to BK the babies medical bills , some you guys just couldn't go out unless yourLolo purse was prada and your perfume was Versace yet made only 22k and had to BK on all that debt . Regardless of the reason of your BK I've noticed lately , not on this forum but outside in the real world it seems people aren't scared of Maxing out cards or leaving medical bills unpaid (even the ones that are like $40) .... And they're response when I'm like you need to pay that ! They say they can always file for BK ! 

I never BK'd.

I am NEVER happy about FPB mail and CreditOne won't send me mail because I burned them. Smiley Tongue

The president? I wish he would.. Smiley Wink I would say something more about the president comment but I gotta keep this post kosher. Smiley Indifferent

Lolololol !!!! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.