Re: Would you hit that? (10% cash back)

shake my head

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 761 From 12/11/2013
Goal Score: 800

Valued Contributor
bs6054

And appears to be increasingly used on this forum, in place of proper thought. (IPOPT).

Valued Contributor
bs6054

Woolfman wrote:

Not to turn this into a VR thread.. But  most cvs will let you buy them with a credit card and for me this is just a way to get rewards for things i could not otherwise pay with a credit card. (mortgage, car payments are two examples. )

Actually managed to find my first CVS with them in stock, and yes, paying with my credit card (5% at drug stores) worked well.  And when I got home, there was the 10% offer from Citizens....

So, on $1,000 VR reload, get $100 back at a cost of $7.90, + 10% off store cards at not fee..... for 90 days.  Tempting....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+