Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would you....

I don't know.

That's ALOT of annual fee's. I know I can't justify it with my spending. If you can recoup from benefits and perks go for it..
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Also add in the fact that I pay my $3,500/month rent on my CSP with no additional fees. That right there is 42,000 UR points per year. So yea that's a UR machine for me, maybe not for others. 

Your rent is $3500?! Oh my. You should buy a house. 

Message 12 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Also add in the fact that I pay my $3,500/month rent on my CSP with no additional fees. That right there is 42,000 UR points per year. So yea that's a UR machine for me, maybe not for others. 

Yes, but I was questioning only the added value of CSP if you have CSR.    As you say, for you it may depend how expansive the travel category of the CSR is.

I would have been tempted to say "OF COURSE the CSR will include all the travel of the CSP" but we know from Citi that it's not always that obvious!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, but I was questioning only the added value of CSP if you have CSR.    As you say, for you it may depend how expansive the travel category of the CSR is.

I would have been tempted to say "OF COURSE the CSR will include all the travel of the CSP" but we know from Citi that it's not always that obvious!

I really hope it does !!! And if it does and I can get 3x on those expansive categories then yes the CSP would be devalued for sure but I would probably still continue to use my CSP for rent alone. I prefer to have my rent separate from other certain expenses, I'm weird like that. It just works for me.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Your rent is $3500?! Oh my. You should buy a house. 

Yea it's pretty insane huh ? That's a question I've asked myself many times lol. I've been bouncing around from city to city and state to state for my job so I can't justify settling down just yet with the traveling I've been doing. Add in that I'm 26 and single, the house buying will have to wait. $3,500/month is what I get for living in Los Angeles, the real estate market is nuts here.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.