Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wouldn't it be cool....

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Wouldn't it be cool....

if AmEx redesigned their Blue product line to be all transparent blue in color?.....instead of just having a blue square in the middle, B/c we all know (those who carry the card) if you use the card moderately to heavy that blue square starts to disappear, making the card look very unattractive! Personally, i have to request btw 5-6 replacement cards per yr just to keep the card looking decent. Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Wouldn't it be cool....

That would be nice. I like the look of the Green though. It is simple yet refined, lol.

Message 2 of 7
L-TWT
Established Contributor

azguy13, I agree the green AmEx is vintage/classic. Now, if they were to include the roman gladiator on the new designed all transparent blue card, that would make the card IMO, very modern yet vintage!

Message 3 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Oh ya. I remember back when I had AMEX, I would use the replacement cards (I had the Blue Sky) to scrape my windshield if it was frosted/iced up, lol

Message 4 of 7
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Replace the blue square with a blue holographic gladiator. That would be awesome!

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@CashOnDelivery wrote:
Replace the blue square with a blue holographic gladiator. That would be awesome!

Now THAT would be awesome

Message 6 of 7
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

+1

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.