Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow, Cashback looks a lot different than Points

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Wow, Cashback looks a lot different than Points

I logged into my account for the first time since my PC to FU and my UR points were converted into cash, $2,836.81 I did move 150k of my 160+- ur points from ink a few months ago.  I had a whoa moment because I never equated points to cash in my mind for some reason, I quickly transfered to my Ink to convert back to points so I wouldn't be tempted and lose value, lol!

I never have to worry about that with amex though, lol!

It's funny how the mind thinks sometimes.

Doe anyone else see points differently than CB?

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wow, Cashback looks a lot different than Points

That's a good thing now if they will just give me one of those cards lol....Have fun with it!

Message 2 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Alot of UR's you got there for a nice trip coming up

Message 3 of 5
redpat
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Alot of UR's you got there for a nice trip coming up

I can thank ink 5x and other business travel and expenses for that.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

That is nice passing on the rewards you have! That will be a nice benefit for when you use it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.