cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow I guess unlimited Visa signature spending really means that.

tag
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Re: Wow I guess unlimited Visa signature spending really means that.

@icyhot wrote:
I saw a $473 minimum payment and fell to the floor. That's 3 bills for me =O

It's like a car loan if you think about it!!!!Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

If $473 makes you cringe imagine paying the whole tab at once.
Message 22 of 24
awp317
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can I ask if you got a home loan for your improvements & then charged?  Sounds like a plan!  We're getting ready to go for a pool loan.  Gets me thinking........Smiley LOL

I secured the LOC on the house when I bought it last year. But I will be using my Edward Jones LOC to pay off as I prefer the trade line to be hidden, and the payments will be made to it with dividands, I have done it in the past and it works out well. The only negitive is the dividands are paying off the loan verses being reinvested to grow the portfioiio. 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 23 of 24
DaJagman
Regular Contributor

My man is the living embodiment of the Wu Tang principles..........he's moving paper!

FICOs: EX: 840, EQ: 850, TU: 841
Bank of America Cash Rewards 50k
Diners Club Premier 40k
Chase Sapphire Reserve 50k
American Express Platinum NPSL
Discover it 47K
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.