Valued Contributor
dalebb

Re: Wow, my credit reports are even better than I thought

Dadaluma83 wrote:

Well I only plan on using the Discover More card for the bonus categories.

The way I have planned out my credit is I only want 2 cards at a time. One primary card which will be a travel card like cap 1 Venture, Citi AA, AMEX Delta, etc and as my travel habits change I may keep that card for only a couple of years and go through different cards. If I am going to be opening and cancelling a card every few years that is why I want the Discover More as a card to keep so my AAoA doesnt take too big of a hit.

i prefer amex cards, but thats me, i dont like the revolving categories,, to hard to keep track of, i like card that give and give all the time

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+