Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow.. unexpected CLI from Cap1

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Wow.. unexpected CLI from Cap1

I see the softs every months on my EQ by Cap One.

I have two cap ones. One with a $1100 CL and a $39 AF and the second one $500 CL with a $60 AF.

Both cards with a flawless payment history. Util about 1%. I have tried util 1-10% to see where that gets me; nowhere Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 19
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

hey cs800, do you mind if i ask what monitoring service you use to see who is softing you?

thanks

Message 12 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

@Ortz33__ wrote:

hey cs800, do you mind if i ask what monitoring service you use to see who is softing you?

thanks

experian.com. I'm signed up on their report and score.

Message 13 of 19
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Ortz33__ wrote:

thanks

How close to accurate have you found their scores?

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 14 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Ortz33__ wrote:

thanks

Between my actual EX FICO and the EX Plus, the EX plus is 8 points higher than FICO.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Ortz33__ wrote:

thanks

Between my actual EX FICO and the EX Plus, the EX plus is 8 points higher than FICO.

My EX Plus is 761 and my EX FICO is 786, 25 point difference.

Message 16 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

I refresh my EX report everyday and there is a big mistake on mine. It says my most recent late was 0.1 years ago (about 1 month ago) which is totally wrong.

Called them and they wer esuppose to be investigating. One more thing to add to my beef with EX.

Message 17 of 19
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I refresh my EX report everyday and there is a big mistake on mine. It says my most recent late was 0.1 years ago (about 1 month ago) which is totally wrong.

Called them and they wer esuppose to be investigating. One more thing to add to my beef with EX.

It is a crime that consumers can't get their FICO EX scores. I really wonder why SOME lawmaker doesn't snatch up that opportunity to serve the public good and make an issue out of it...because quite frankly, that person would become a hero in the credit-caring world literally overnight.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 18 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

It is a crime that consumers can't get their FICO EX scores. I really wonder why SOME lawmaker doesn't snatch up that opportunity to serve the public good and make an issue out of it...because quite frankly, that person would become a hero in the credit-caring world literally overnight.

Many on here have voiced the same opinon, but ti would take a lot to get EX to sell their FICO again. The law is not on the consumers side on this one. But EX has just started this big consumer education plan; but they cant even fix whats wrong on my report right now Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.