Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow walmart auto CLI

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Wow walmart auto CLI

I had 587 balance on a credit limit of 650,  yesterday I got a letter in the mail saying they increased my credit limit to 1500 I had the card since Since August 2010

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Wow walmart auto CLI

thats awesome....congrats!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 12
john398
Senior Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

thats awesome....congrats!

Thanks thinking about joining Sams and getting new tires I ebelive they take the walmart card too or maybe just get walmart tires

Message 3 of 12
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Yes Sam's Club takes walmart cards and MC and DIscover, no visa or AMEX. 

Walmart takes everyone except maybe sam's credit card not sure just got my sam's credit card

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 4 of 12
brcamacho
Regular Contributor

Congrats.

TU-688 5/14 (WM TU) | EX-692 on 2/14 (FNBO EX) | EQ-666 on 01/13

NFCU GoRewards $25k | NavChek $15k | Chase Slate 7.5k
Barclays Rewards $3.4k | FNBO MC $2.3K | Cap1 Plat $1.9k
Cap1 Quicksilver $1.7k | Wmt Discover $4.5k | Amazon Store Card $3k Care Credit $3.5k | Kohls $300 | Victoria's Secret $500
Cap1 Quicksilver $2k | Barclays Apple Visa $600

Message 5 of 12
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

Walmart takes everyone except maybe sam's credit card not sure just got my sam's credit card

I know and i find that weird. I can use my bank Visa debit/check card there with NO issues and I run it as a credit card NOT a debit card (don't enter any PIN).

Also, if you want to get the gas benefits you gotta go to an actual Walmart gas station (Murphy USA around here) in front of the Walmart. I went to Sams Club then was getting gas there as well. I got my Sams Club discount, but when i used my Walmart card to buy the gas it didn't discount the price and when i asked the guy there he informed me that it only works at the Walmart stations.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 6 of 12
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

If you want to get a discount at SAMS CLUB GAS get a gift card from Walmart Grocery store NOT SUPER STORE using Amex Blue Cash Preferred (assuming you have one or get one ) and you'll save a lot more then just $.05 a gallon.

It's an excuse to app LOL

$100 gift card for $94 after savings.

Message 7 of 12
john398
Senior Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

I know and i find that weird. I can use my bank Visa debit/check card there with NO issues and I run it as a credit card NOT a debit card (don't enter any PIN).

Also, if you want to get the gas benefits you gotta go to an actual Walmart gas station (Murphy USA around here) in front of the Walmart. I went to Sams Club then was getting gas there as well. I got my Sams Club discount, but when i used my Walmart card to buy the gas it didn't discount the price and when i asked the guy there he informed me that it only works at the Walmart stations.

Thats because with the new laws any debit card no matter run via credit or entering a pin still are less fees, thats why we no longer get cash back on debit cards when ran without a pin

Message 8 of 12
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@DeadSpider wrote:

If you want to get a discount at SAMS CLUB GAS get a gift card from Walmart Grocery store NOT SUPER STORE using Amex Blue Cash Preferred (assuming you have one or get one ) and you'll save a lot more then just $.05 a gallon.

Does this really work? Do you mean the Walmart Neighborhood Market? Does anyone know of a grocer that sells Walmart gift cards?

Message 9 of 12
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@SwampSystems wrote:

@DeadSpider wrote:

Does this really work? Do you mean the Walmart Neighborhood Market? Does anyone know of a grocer that sells Walmart gift cards?

i think it has to be the Walmart "grocery store" due to the pricing code to get the nice cash back for using the AMEX. I would assume he means the Neighborhood Market...unless Walmart has a "Walmart Grocery" store

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.