Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow

So I keep hearing that Disco's CS is top notch. I called them today to get my APR and to verify my address and email (just because) and wow now thats what I call customer service. I was only on hold for a couple minutes and the CSR was clear, consice, and very polite. She had quite a sense of humor too ("Wow you're that young and you had THESE credit scores? My son is twice your age etc. etc.). Not to mention I love the fact that all their CS is US based. I can't stand when I'm on the phone and the CSR is extremely hard to understand. Just because it's very frustrating and can prolong CS calls beyond belief. 

You rock Disco!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Wow

Welcome to the big leagues!

*chuckle*

They're pretty cut and dry on the chat but, I suppose you'll find that out when you register online when you get your secret package!

Message 2 of 19
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Their CS is top notch, their rewards are great, and when they like you, they let your CL reflect that Smiley Happy!
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

*some* chase cards are also pretty good at this, if you use your registered number to dial the correct number (the ones printed on card), a real person picks up the phone in seconds and they are in general polite, ready to help, competent and they already know who you are and your account info from the incoming number.

But discover is providing a very good service without AF, which is amazing.

Don't get me started with Citi thoughSmiley Sad

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah she was really enthusiastic. She also reminded me that every 6 mo or so they do review of accts or so, to see if I qualify for any special promos, a lower APR, etc. etc. 

Message 5 of 19
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah she was really enthusiastic. She also reminded me that every 6 mo or so they do review of accts or so, to see if I qualify for any special promos, a lower APR, etc. etc. 

They review but, you have to ask them about it every 6 months Smiley Wink   This is something you learn through the process of having the card.  Just pop open chat and ask if there are any current offers on your account.

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh god Citi is horrendous.

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

And is it every 60 or 90 days you can hit the luv button? Especially when you first open the account., 

Message 8 of 19
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I don't have a citi card (will be getting Costco this month) are they really that bad?. My DW has two but she's never called CS
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I havent had direct experience with them but my mom and a couple of my friends had some citi cards and nothing but headaches had come from that. 1 late payment (a couple days late - it was a matter of payroll processing) and they came down cut throat. 

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.