Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wth..lazy Synch rep on chat?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wth..lazy Synch rep on chat?

Shaking my head.. They are just bizarre at Synchrony...

6:27:18 PM EDT : Customer: Initial Question/Comment: can I get a credit limit increase to $10,000?

6:27:24 PM EDT : SystemSystem: Welcome to Chevron and Texaco Credit Card Services Live Chat. Your chat may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance. A chat agent will be with you momentarily.

6:27:29 PM EDT : SystemSystem: Ella has joined this session!

6:27:29 PM EDT : SystemSystem: Connected with Ella. Your Reference Number for this chat is 4069110.

6:27:43 PM EDT : AgentElla: Hello . Thank you for contacting us today. I would be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

6:27:50 PM EDT : Customer: Good afternoon!

6:28:17 PM EDT : AgentElla: You can request a credit line increase online by clicking the button on the Account Summary page or by selecting "Credit Line Increase" option from the Account Services tab. From there, follow the instructions given to complete your request.

6:29:01 PM EDT : Customer: ok, I'll Just call credit solutions then, thank you!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wth..lazy Synch rep on chat?

Ella has been slacking around lately. But hey, after yout chat is complete, they give you a survey where you can rate herSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a pretty standard response from them and it doesn't mean she's being lazy or they're bizarre..  They're encouraged to tell people to use the online link.  Had you just told her that it wasn't working she would have processed the application there.

Message 3 of 10
datrucking210
Established Contributor

I've gotten that response before so I just tell them that button is broken and they get to work. At first chat didn't yield any increases but then I started getting them.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll try that, I'll log back in in a few

Message 5 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Just be honest and tell that yes, you know the button exist.  However, the button doesn't allow you to request a specific amount needed for your purchasing need and that you'd really appreciate it if she/he would could manually process the request for you.  It's worked for me as I've never had a problem with them doing just that.  The statement is you received is pretty standard...

Message 6 of 10
ddemari
Super Contributor

they have said that to me before but not a lot. just say can you please submit a credit limit increase for me when you are asking the question. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've actually never had this happen before.. When I use the chat option, I tell them I have a large purchase planned and need the CLI to faciliate the purchase. They seem to be pretty responsive when I tell them that I'm going to spend money. 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Shaking my head.. They are just bizarre at Synchrony...

6:27:18 PM EDT : Customer: Initial Question/Comment: can I get a credit limit increase to $10,000?

6:27:24 PM EDT : SystemSystem: Welcome to Chevron and Texaco Credit Card Services Live Chat. Your chat may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance. A chat agent will be with you momentarily.

6:27:29 PM EDT : SystemSystem: Ella has joined this session!

6:27:29 PM EDT : SystemSystem: Connected with Ella. Your Reference Number for this chat is 4069110.

6:27:43 PM EDT : AgentElla: Hello . Thank you for contacting us today. I would be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

6:27:50 PM EDT : Customer: Good afternoon!

6:28:17 PM EDT : AgentElla: You can request a credit line increase online by clicking the button on the Account Summary page or by selecting "Credit Line Increase" option from the Account Services tab. From there, follow the instructions given to complete your request.

6:29:01 PM EDT : Customer: ok, I'll Just call credit solutions then, thank you!

I always tell them it doesnt work so submit my ishhhh LMAAOOOOOO!!!!

Message 9 of 10
lincar66
Frequent Contributor

They say that to me all the time just say I want you to process it they will have no problem doing it they are paid by the hour they are just doing there job.
Eq-670(dcu)ex-664 tu-693
NFCU Cash Rewards---8500k Joint Cash Rewards 2k NavCheck----15000 cap one 2500 cap one 2k synchrony furniture card 1500 walmart store card 6k walmart mastercard 6000 Firestone 1400 amazon 6k Lowes 12k serta 4k care credit 4800 rotman furniture card 1500 stash visa 2k bp visa 1500 PayPal MasterCard ????
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.