Established Member
Cinderella5596

YAY!! my improvement since 1/28 :D

i cant believe the progress ive made since 1/28/08 on my credit scores--just by paying my bills on time.  today i am going to pay off my LB card and pay down my Cap1 so i should see more improvement by next month.  so excited!!!!!

1/28                               4/23                            5/5 today
Experian 485               493                                      521
Eq           487               477                                      492
TU           539               565                                      557  (applied for BOA99/500,and first premie...got both)

i have to have a middle score of 580 to get our mortgage.  slowly getting there.  big jump from just april to march!!  i feel so much better.  im hoping that next month by paying off LB, paying down CapOne to a lower Util and having crown jewelers, BOA and first premie report ill be even further on my way!!!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
fender

Re: YAY!! my improvement since 1/28 :D

Nice progress!  You should have checked out Orchard instead of First Premier.  Your lucky you got offered the 99/500, i wonder what they are looking for before offering that?  Im guessing 3-6mo. on time payments?  Ill have to wait a few months if thats the case.
"WTB Access Number"
Established Contributor
CanDoAttitude

Super Congrats Cinderella!!!! :smileyhappy:

You're making great progress and you seem to be
right on track to achieving your goals. A FICO of 580
is right around the corner for you...once that happens,
there will be no stopping you. :smileyhappy:

Once again, Congrats on your success. Please keep
us posted on your progress. :smileyhappy:

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything"
Established Member
Cinderella5596

thanks!!!  i got declined for orchard  :smileysad:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}