Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YAYYYYYY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAYYYYYY!!!

I was approved for a "Partial Secured" BoA Visa Platinum( the famous 99/500 card as its called here). Yesterday I found out I was approved for a Juniper Viaa(cl only $400 though. uggghhh) AND.....yesterday I got a letter from Cap1 telling me, they've combined 2 of my cards into 1, raising the cr to $2,800. Getting things turned around Smiley Happy

Only one more card to get( a WaMu 0% BT offer I received in mail last week. Going to close an Applied Card Bank card). The ONLY card I want(dont need...just want) is a CCCU card. (call the ambulance! send me to sleigh center's ICU ward!)

March, 2007 - TU: 521
Oct.1,2997 - TU: 676 EXP: 665 EQ: 633
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: YAYYYYYY!!!

Duh. I just looked at what I posted. that should be 2007. Smiley Sad silly me
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

wtg Sylvia...Sure feels good when things are turning around.....keep up the good work...Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

WTG, Sylvia, won't be long before the CCC's are begging you for your business. Let 'em grovel!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i think you made a great move getting the 99/500. i've thought about it just so i could get my foot in the door w/boa. congrats.
Message 5 of 8
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

That's fantastic!  WTG
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everybody for your kind words. I can honestly say, that I owe this turn around 100% to this forum, the incredible wealth of information it offers us, and all of you. What an incredible support everyone is to one another. Thank you myFiCO, for helping my dream come true...to better my credit world. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
John060675
Valued Contributor

Not long until you are a member of the 700 club!  I am hoping to join with you in the next month or two!  Keep it going!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.