Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES! NFCU Approved!

tag
Brusilov
Established Contributor

YES! NFCU Approved!

I have to admit I was slightly tipsy last night when I decided to app!  I was originally planning on waiting until a number of inquiries dropped off this summer.  My Fico is in the low 600s currently and shortly after apping I was already regretting it....but!

This morning I checked the application status and it is APPROVED.  Smiley Very Happy

I know most people have said that it will show up in the accounts listing pretty quick - how long does that usually take?  I don't even mind if I get a super low-limit...I'm glad to have my foot in the door.  It was for the CashRewards Visa, by the way.  I've been using them as my primary checking with DD for about 6 months.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: YES! NFCU Approved!

took 3 days for me.

Message 2 of 16
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Thanks!  Congrats on your approval as well.  Smiley Happy  Does it show APR and all that good stuff when it comes up, or do you need to wait for the mailing to see that?

Message 3 of 16
MYBEST
New Contributor

Congrats!!!Smiley Happy

EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!

Message 4 of 16
Woolfman
Established Contributor

yep it shows you everything . link to the card will show up right below your checking and savings accounts and when i click it .. i see this

Balance:$0.00
Credit Limit:$20,000.00
Available Credit:$20,000.00
Total Outstanding Authorizations:$0.00
Minimum Payment Due:$0.00
Next Due Date:N/A

Last Statement Balance:$0.00
Last Statement Date:N/A
Last Payment Amount:$0.00
Last Payment Date:N/A
YTD Interest Paid:$0.00
Annual Percentage Rate:14.65%
Rewards Available:$0.00
Message 5 of 16
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Woolfman - thanks!  Very cool - I'm anxious to see what limit they gave me.  Smiley Happy  This might be the first "real" card I've had in quite a while!  

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I love my NFCU card!

My limit is pretty low but im hoping they will grow with me.

Message 7 of 16
mtva24
Valued Member

I just applied and was approved for $5,000 @ prime + 13.24%. Whoop Whoop. I have a 614 credit score. I was approved online instantly, I have had a checking account with them since I was 8 (25 now), so I guess they got my info since I logged in from my checking account.
As of 2/13/2012: Experian - 633; Equifax - 616; Transunion - 644 FAKOs
First Premier Gold - $350; First Premier Platinum - $400
Orchad Bank - $200 (Secured)
Crap One - $500
Navy FCU - $5,000
Wells Fargo Mortgage (w. Wife $150,000 bal) & Auto ($12,000 bal)

Credit Keeper FAKOs
Experian - 633
Equifax - 616
Transunion - 644

Using 81% of my limits (Thanks NavyFCU!)
Message 8 of 16
Brusilov
Established Contributor

I wouldn't say I was approved instantly but I only applied late last night and I checked early this morning (7AM CST) and it was already in approved status.  I put a note in with the application saying that I have been working on repairing my credit and would be willing to accept a low-limit if it allowed me the oppurtunity to build a relationship with NFCU.  I haven't had any late/derog in about 5 years so hopefully that helps.  

Message 9 of 16
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Just called in and here's what I got!!!

$5,000 Credit Limit

13.4% APR

Can't wait to get the card.  Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.