cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YET ANOTHER GE UPGRADE-SAMS CLUB TO DISCOVER!!!

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

YET ANOTHER GE UPGRADE-SAMS CLUB TO DISCOVER!!!

I called Sam's club this morning to see if there was an offer available to upgrade my Sams Card.  Currently I have a 4500.00$ Store Limit.  The CSR said-Yes! The accounts were reviewed on July 25th and they are sending out mailers!! I should receive my offer in the mail in the next few weeks! Holy Cow I can't believe it.  I called and was expecting them to say "NO but you can re-apply".

Everyone call your Sam's card and see if you got the upgrade like me!

Its like the Walmart upgrade.  You have 45 days to Opt Out and if not they will send you your Sams Discover.

I only have two cards left from GE that have not upgraded. BR and PP.

I am on a high right now because  I got approved last night for a Barclays' Rewards MC.

YAY>>......

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: YET ANOTHER GE UPGRADE-SAMS CLUB TO DISCOVER!!!

Message 2 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I'm waiting for Walmart to upgrade me, I currently have a $6K line with them about 2 yrs old.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 11
texasman07
Established Contributor

I just got both upgraded ! So excited! Now both of these are larger than my Cap 1s! I so want to close Cap 1 now!!
Message 4 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:
I just got both upgraded ! So excited! Now both of these are larger than my Cap 1s! I so want to close Cap 1 now!!

I wouldn't go closing Cap1 because of the CL, there is always EO luv.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
I remember how exciting it was to get the BR Visa and Walmart Discover upgrades!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 11
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the upgrade and the Barclay MC!

Message 7 of 11
Mellon
Established Contributor

congrats

Message 8 of 11
texasman07
Established Contributor

Logged into my account today and it shows my Sam's discover has been mailed! It's like clock work with GE. Same with my Walmart DC upgrade. On the 22 of the month is the last day to opt out. then 2-3 days later is when it converts.  Anyone Else????????

BTW my sams store credit card is a cheap plastic.....is the Discover card better (Physical appearance?)

Message 9 of 11
Poozie121
Contributor

What kind of scores do they usually upgrade at?
Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.