Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT !!!! WaMu

cheddar wrote:

MrCredit wrote:
I hate Wamu I had their card forever with no CLI, closed it out six months ago, had it for 2 years with a 4k CL. No increase and steady use. I dont think their FICO is always accurate.

Their FICO is a PFICO (bankcard-enhanced FICO).  It is not the same FICO you can buy at this site, so it will not necessarily be the same as the score you get on myFICO, but it is a real FICO, and it is accurate.

yes, but not current-

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Frequent Contributor
MrCredit

Man, you must have self control if you are app free for almost 5 months.
NFCU Cash Rewards $11k, WF Platinum Visa $5k, Discover $4k , Barclay Rewards MC $1.5k, Amazon $800, Walmart $1.2k

As of 8/23/14
Walmart TU FICO 648
Credit Karma FACO 668
Regular Contributor
wcnghj

MrCredit wrote:
Man, you must have self control if you are app free for almost 5 months.

I know that wasn't directed twords me, but I am CC app free for 3 years now. 

04/2009
TU:745
EQ:764

10/2008
TU: 708
EQ: 708
EX:707
Frequent Contributor
MrCredit

Well you too. My fingers get itchy sometimes.... I am in this line of business I am always curious of the underwriting guidelines of other banks.
NFCU Cash Rewards $11k, WF Platinum Visa $5k, Discover $4k , Barclay Rewards MC $1.5k, Amazon $800, Walmart $1.2k

As of 8/23/14
Walmart TU FICO 648
Credit Karma FACO 668
Regular Contributor
My2cents

The scores are in!!!! The scores are in!!!!!!! :smileyindifferent: Yes you to indifferent smiley the scores are in.

Hey everybody run out and check your WaMu pfico scores as they have updated!!!!

Time passes ---tick tock--- tick tock---.

Hey I just got back from checking my pfico score and its the same as last month:smileysad:, however I think that I am on to something.  When I looked back to when I got a cli my pfico jumped 30pts.  So let's check, does a 30pt  pfico jump always yields a cli?

My2cents:smileywink:

700 Club Member

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+