Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT !!!! WaMu

tag
My2cents
Regular Contributor

YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT !!!! WaMu

Is that a catchy subject or what?Smiley Wink  The real question is how do you get a CLI with WaMu?  Please post if you have an idea as I am nearing my yearly anniversary.

Your pal My2centsSmiley Wink

700 Club Member
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT !!!! WaMu

you wait until they give you one.  they don't accept requests.
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 15
charlie100

Good question , i recently bt my balance from wamu to another bank card , taking advantage of a bt special.   I was going to give it a month and then request cli since i was now at 0 with  wamu.  Went to website and to my surprise  wamu doubled my limit.  had high  balance  b4   transfer.  0 , pif ,  balance helps.  I would still talk to cust  rep and   ask what would better  ur chances  since this is you regular card.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

score_building's post is correct.

WaMu does not take CLI requests at all.  All WaMu CLIs are of the "auto" variety.

Message 4 of 15
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Perhaps if you paid more attention to your purposeless PFICO, you would know whether or not you qualify for a CLI. Ha!

Hey, I'm just using your words back at you since you love to throw that PFICO in my face when you KNOW I absolutely do not like it. Smiley Very Happy

Your gal, My10cents!
Message 5 of 15
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@Uniqua wrote:
Perhaps if you paid more attention to your purposeless PFICO, you would know whether or not you qualify for a CLI. Ha!

Hey, I'm just using your words back at you since you love to throw that PFICO in my face when you KNOW I absolutely do not like it. Smiley Very Happy

Your gal, My10cents!

738 PFICO on their site didn't help me, so I'm not sure what they want...

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 6 of 15
score_building
Senior Contributor

run, don't walk, your nov. pfico awaits you, your breath is baited we know Smiley Tongue he he
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 7 of 15
GST2008
Frequent Contributor

I have yet to figure out how the come to the PFICO number, it is even more of a mystery then FICO.  I just checked mine on WAMU since you mentioned it updated.  I brought my utilization down significantly and had an IQ age off, yet nothing happened to the PFICO lol all my FICO's increased, but WAMU sees no change.

Current:
TU (5/14/14): 796 (Inquiries; 8/23/13)
EQ (3/23/14): 791 (Inquiries: 8/23/13)
EX (9/24/13): 780 (Inquiries: 7/2/12; 11/20/12; 7/30/13; 8/23/13)

Goals: No new inquiries for 2014, 800 for all CRs by 12/31/14
Message 8 of 15
MrCredit
Established Contributor

I hate Wamu I had their card forever with no CLI, closed it out six months ago, had it for 2 years with a 4k CL. No increase and steady use. I dont think their FICO is always accurate.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

MrCredit wrote:
I hate Wamu I had their card forever with no CLI, closed it out six months ago, had it for 2 years with a 4k CL. No increase and steady use. I dont think their FICO is always accurate.

Their FICO is a PFICO (bankcard-enhanced FICO).  It is not the same FICO you can buy at this site, so it will not necessarily be the same as the score you get on myFICO, but it is a real FICO, and it is accurate.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.