Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yawn City.... GE 6 Month CLI?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yawn City.... GE 6 Month CLI?

Called to check open date of my PayPal MC = 11/22/11

I said so I can request the 22nd of this month?

She said well I would wait until at least April 22...

I said isn't GE 4 months not 6 or is that different for MC, she said "I have been here 8 years and it's never been 4, ALWAYS 6!"

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Yawn City.... GE 6 Month CLI?

That rep. does not know whats going on! I'd try it now CA

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 24
FrugalRican
Blogger

Amount of time working at a place != Amount of knowledge

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 3 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
That rep. does not know whats going on! I'd try it now CA

Kind of the point, it's so annoying to be told by someone I have been here for blah blah and it has never.... I just have to hang up because all I want to do is scream.

Now, all my reports are locked but I'm still getting Walmart TU updates, so does this mean the system is getting my SP regardless and I can do the CLI request without unlocking?

Message 4 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

You should be able to do GE CLI'S without lifting freezes. I got CLI's with 3 GE accounts a week ago with frozen files.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Hmm, I thought when I clicked on spending power, it then has button to request CLI? That is not their, so I assume not currently available or should I do over phone?

Message 6 of 24
pkhuu78
Contributor

all cli has to be done by phone now with GE..

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 7 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@pkhuu78 wrote:

all cli has to be done by phone now with GE..

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Well I'm not sure.... I can tell you based on time I do NOT like having to do it over phone.

2. I went through the whole thing and after I entered income I heard a couple clicks and then the call disconnected, I need to leave so I guess I will try again when I get back on home phone or check if reps see anything later.....

Message 9 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well I'm not sure.... I can tell you based on time I do NOT like having to do it over phone.

2. I went through the whole thing and after I entered income I heard a couple clicks and then the call disconnected, I need to leave so I guess I will try again when I get back on home phone or check if reps see anything later.....

As long as your files are frozen there is nothing to worry about.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.