New Contributor
overwhelmed_2010

Yay for me!!!! 2 down one more to go

I tried to call the underwriters for US Bank (Kroger) to see if I could get a CLI but waited too long and got impatient so I called the number on the back of my cc and spoke to someone...well I requested a total line of $1,500 she submitted and said that it had to go to the underwrites but then said "oh wait it came back--YOUR APPROVED!! i SAID NO WAY-- she  said Yup it came back QUICK. It may have been something you were about to get anyway..WOW!! I am happy. I seriously was considering closing a few card which this card WAS one of them, Best Buy because of the A/F but she waived if for the year and ---CRAPITOL ONE!! I have been stuck @ $750  for the last couple of years. I tried last year to get a CLI and was told NO.. So now I am going to ask for one and get the AF taken off and it they don't do then BYE-BYE!! Gonna pay the balance off and move ahead :smileyhappy:

Last app 10/12
**no app'ing till 10/14 or more***
Established Contributor
migliogiorni

Re: Yay for me!!!! 2 down one more to go

congrats.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}