Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeaaaaa! New score thanks ppl!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeaaaaa! New score thanks ppl!

TU 649 and EQ 643 from what m signature says!!! Guys you dont know how happy I am for me and my family since this is all for us. Without credit life now in days can be dreadful ..but with the help of everybody I got my scores from high 500's to THIS in jus 4 months! Thanks to all of you guys who keep on bearing with the SAME questions that us new ppl have ..in my case that I HAD! But yes thanks for everything.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Yeaaaaa! New score thanks ppl!

Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back, and keep up the good work!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 2 of 11
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting those scores going up. Keep doing what you're doing and watch for missteps, cause they bring you down quick.
Message 3 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
TU 649 and EQ 643 from what m signature says!!! Guys you dont know how happy I am for me and my family since this is all for us. Without credit life now in days can be dreadful ..but with the help of everybody I got my scores from high 500's to THIS in jus 4 months! Thanks to all of you guys who keep on bearing with the SAME questions that us new ppl have ..in my case that I HAD! But yes thanks for everything.

Very nice! You are well on your way to the 700+ club.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
Booner72
Senior Contributor

It must be something about the numbers, but it's like gambling, and we get a rush from playing FICO!  What a great feeling!  Congratulations. 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 5 of 11
sgs10
Regular Contributor

keep your good work going!!! Much more to follow

Message 6 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Great job!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Seeing that score raise is such a great feeling. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

AWESOME!!!!

Congrats, and keep up the excellent work! Smiley Happy

ETA: And THANK YOU for sharing your great score improvements with us. Now, there's someone else out there who's thinking... I can do this!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and yes I couldnt see myself raising my score... But like u said lil mirth ...if theres someone with a doubt about their score or plan to go about improving just do your research pay your debt(cc, loans, mortgages , etc..) And just forget about applying or loking at stuff to buy with store credit . PAY AND FORGET lol and just check in later in the year (its more interesting) waiting to see how you improved. This advice does work..now lets work to get to the 700 PRESTIGE CLUB lol
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.