Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yelp/Eat24/delivery.com = Dining?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yelp/Eat24/delivery.com = Dining?

Hi, do any of you guys know if ordering food for pickup/delivery on Yelp (which uses Eat24 or delivery.com) counts as dining? I know Seamless counts, but GrubHub doesn't.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yelp/Eat24 = Dining?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, do any of you guys know if ordering food for pickup/delivery on Yelp (which uses Eat24) counts as dining? I know Seamless counts, but GrubHub doesn't.

Yes, it does..

Message 2 of 9
hiro905
Valued Member

Re: Yelp/Eat24/delivery.com = Dining?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, do any of you guys know if ordering food for pickup/delivery on Yelp (which uses Eat24 or delivery.com) counts as dining? I know Seamless counts, but GrubHub doesn't.

Used it on my Freedom card on Sunday and it didn't count as dining.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hiro905 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats interesting as I used my Ink and counted as such...

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@hiro905 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you think the portal makes a difference? Some restaurants on Yelp use Eat24 and others use delivery.com. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eat24 definitely shows up as Dining for me with my CSP.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hiro905 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you think the portal makes a difference? Some restaurants on Yelp use Eat24 and others use delivery.com. 

@I think it does -platform.. I use Eat24.  I am surprise it wasn't coded as dining for @hiro905 though...

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hiro905 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@I think it does -platform.. I use Eat24.  I am surprise it wasn't coded as dining for @hiro905 though...

I was going to use my Freedom, but after Hiro905 said it didn't work, I used an Amex and it was charged as Yelp Inc. and coded as Miscellaneous. It was through delivery.com though.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hiro905 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was going to use my Freedom, but after Hiro905 said it didn't work, I used an Amex and it was charged as Yelp Inc. and coded as Miscellaneous. It was through delivery.com though.

Then that is the problem thus the way it is coded.  I order directly from eat24hours.com and it codes as dining... 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.