cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes Macys and Bloomingdales CCs have arrived!

Senior Contributor

Yes Macys and Bloomingdales CCs have arrived!

They have arrived at last and now have the cards listed on my siggy altho looking at the bloomingdales CC on my siggy look like it should have an expiration date as well member since date? But all I see is the acct number? Is this normal?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: Yes Macys and Bloomingdales CCs have arrived!

congrats on your new cards Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 13
Contributor

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

They have arrived at last and now have the cards listed on my siggy altho looking at the bloomingdales CC on my siggy look like it should have an expiration date as well member since date? But all I see is the acct number? Is this normal?

I have macys and bloomingdales amex and they have expiration but my son has store version and hes does not... I think only the amex has it...

Message 3 of 13
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations Bears!! 🎊🎉🎊

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 13
Frequent Contributor

Yay!

BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787
Message 5 of 13
Senior Contributor

alvon123 wrote:

congrats on your new cards Smiley LOL

Thank you!

Message 6 of 13
Senior Contributor

mariasoccermom11 wrote:

I have macys and bloomingdales amex and they have expiration but my son has store version and hes does not... I think only the amex has it...

Oh ok great thanks for the response.

Message 7 of 13
Senior Contributor

shanac wrote:
Congratulations Bears!! 🎊🎉🎊

thanks shanac

Message 8 of 13
Senior Contributor

Imua wrote:

Yay!

Feels good! and also since Ive been in the garden since 3-25-14 when I couldnt even last 3 days.

Message 9 of 13

Oooh!  I love getting new plastic!  Congrats!

None of my store cards have exp dates, so this is typical.   Co-branded cards would need an exp date, however. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 791 (TU08, 12/1/17)
Sam's Club MC $25000 | Marvel MC $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 | AMEX BCE $20400 | Discover IT $20000 | Macy's Store $20000 | Cap 1 QS WMC $17250 | BoA BBR #1 $17200 | JCP $15000 | Citi DC $12600 | Freedom VS $12000 | BofA BBR #2 $11800 | Disney VS $11500 | Care Credit MC $11200 | Cash+ VS $10500 | CashForward WMC $10000 | Barclay Rewards WMC $10000 | WCU Visa $10000 | Amazon Store $8000 | Blispay $7500 | Target MC $5000 | Sony Card $4250 | ~~Gardening Since 11/2/17
Message 10 of 13