Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes!!! Sapphire...Finally!!!

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Yes!!! Sapphire...Finally!!!

Called tonight and asked if my pending had changed... The rep said yes your approved for 5000!!! Officially hitting the garden, got all the cards I've wanted Smiley Happy
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yes!!! Sapphire...Finally!!!

Congrats ! Smiley Happy How long before you apply for the Centiurion ? Lol.

Message 2 of 26
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Haha currently a teacher, hitting the garden for 2-3 years hopefully by then ill be a principal making 120k + and Amex will send me the invitation Smiley Happy

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 3 of 26
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!!! Told u not to worry haha
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 26
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  See you in the garden.

Message 5 of 26
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Thanks!!! Don't know why I was freaking out Smiley Happy this completes my spree. Planting those seeds now yay

Message 6 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Lucky!!! do you think that your income played a large part in being apporved?? I mean becuse you just got approved for your highest CL b4 CSP which is Citi thank Preferred. What was very attractive from your report that made them appove you?? Im very curious for my sister wants to apply in the next 1-2 months. Congrats!!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 26
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Haha currently a teacher, hitting the garden for 2-3 years hopefully by then ill be a principal making 120k + and Amex will send me the invitation Smiley Happy

Congratulations.   But I think you should know, I just went to my local principal and said "Please show me your Centurian card."  She said she didn't know what I was talking about.  Maybe her invitation is still in the mail.

Message 8 of 26
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Lol she must not be a cool principal. Well I don't know if it was my income, may the fact that I work for the city. No collections, not many inquiries, car lease for 7 months payed on time, boa and capital one a year old which are always payed on time. After I got the BCE I knew chase had to give me the sapphire lol thank GOD they did. Funny because when I asked some members for my chances with the sapphire I mostly got the "it's going to be difficult without having a pre existant 5k cli, try to recon" ha!!!!! What's recon mean again ? Just tell your sister to go for it, you never know, all things are from God

Message 9 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I think she will pull the trigger either this month or next month we shall she and definately post it! Thanks for replying! and again congrats!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.