cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

tag
awort000

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

Hello to all, so i take it by applying for this credit union, not only do you get ex score, but also a credit union member...i need to get a car soon and having a credit union i heard is a great start??

Message 291 of 731
iDShaDoW
Regular Contributor

I skimmed through like the last 15 pages of this topic and didn't really see anything so I figured I'd ask...

If I join PSECU through the parks things, and then wanted to open a checking account, would they be likely to ask for all the information they are from everyone else?

My main concern is over paystubs since I'm currently not working (finishing up my Bachelor's Degree - 1 more year to go) and obviously can't provide any recent ones if they do ask.

I would think a checking account would be different from trying to get a credit line but you never know.

Would like, if possible, to get a checking account now from PSECU and by the time I graduate and start working the hard inquiries wouldn't affect me anymore for when I try for a PenFed cashback card.

Message 292 of 731
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

iDshaDoW.....I have only signed up for the basic checking & savings & they asked for no check stubs....

Hope that answers your question.

Mo

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 293 of 731
iDShaDoW
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much BungalowMo. Smiley Tongue

Just what I was hoping to hear.

Message 294 of 731
awort000

Hello to all, so i take it by applying for this credit union, not only do you get ex score, but also a credit union member...i need to get a car soon and having a credit union i heard is a great start??

Message 295 of 731
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Bummer. I got my share and checking set up but I missed the cutoff for March's EX score. Guess I'll have to wait until next month Smiley Sad Do they pre-approve for anything?

Message 296 of 731
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Message 297 of 731
iDShaDoW
Regular Contributor

Dang, guess I missed the cut off too.

Spoke to application processing office to make sure they received my fax and the person said they'd get it completed today.

Turnaround time for applying, submitting, and completion will probably be like 1 week or so (not including time taken to receive my welcome package).  I'm close enough to PA though that their letter requesting my social security card copy took like 2 days to arrive.

Message 298 of 731
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Ok....so I finally got the time to sit down & acess my account...it's LOCKED!  And of course, now it's 6 pm & they're closed.

To anyone who might know...

Is my member # the same as my acct # they sent in the mail???

I have no clue how I can be locked out of an account that I'd never even had access to before.  Smiley Sad

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 299 of 731
stizzlerizzle
Established Member

My account was locked today when I tried to access it as well.  The last time I used logged in was the day I got my letter in the mail.  So I'm not really sure how you get locked out.

My Member # was the same as my Account # in the letter.

Just so you know when I called them it took no time at all before my account was unlocked and I was logged in.

Starting Score: TU: 655 EQ: 701 (12/2010)
Current Score:TU: 673 EQ: 701 EX: 675 (2/2011)
Goal Score: TU: 720 EQ: 750 EX:720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 300 of 731
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.