cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

hey bungalow do you know when they hard pulled your EX.. what date.. and what date you got the acceptance email..  i was hard pulled a while ago and still nothing... thanks

Message 201 of 731
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Your reference number is not the same as your account number.

Was for me.

Message 202 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

i would have thought so.. it started with an 8 for me and i heard that the acct number does.  but when i called and they asked for my acct number i gave them that numb and they said that wasnt the acct numb.. but who knows with psecu.

Message 203 of 731
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i would have thought so.. it started with an 8 for me and i heard that the acct number does.  but when i called and they asked for my acct number i gave them that numb and they said that wasnt the acct numb.. but who knows with psecu.

I thought Penfed's website was archaic until I took a look at PSECU. 

Message 204 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey small fry how long after they did your first hard pull did you receive the welcome email?

Message 205 of 731
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Within a few days. The entire process was very quick. I mailed the app the first day I applied for membership and within a week I was able to view my share and checking accounts online. The credit card was fast as well. Every CSR I have spoken to has been great. When I called to see if they had received my activation letter the CSR said they had and would I like a cash advance on my Visa line of credit.

Message 206 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

im working on 2 weeks sent i first faxed my app.. i hear their customer service is great.. makes me feel like something is wrong and i wont be getting excepted..  all the 20k cc and loc have them thin on cash or somethin..

Message 207 of 731
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@smallfry wrote:

@BungalowMo wrote:

I'm sure the answer is in this thread somewhere, but I don't have time to read it all....

Do you get your member # for the log in after they receive your application & all is approved?  I had to snail mail mine to them unfortunately.  Smiley Sad

Try to be mindful that your membership number is listed on the original approval that you get immediately online. Do not forget to write it down as you can log in immediately with that 10 digit number your pin and password

I did not receive an account number when applying online nor was I able to submit an application online.  I had to use the "Print & Mail" option and the ONLY numbers available online were the "Reference" numbers.

Message 208 of 731
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

When applying online, the account number is listed on the web page that asks you whether to print or mail my application, while the reference number is listed on the application itself.

Message 209 of 731
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

When applying online, the account number is listed on the web page that asks you whether to print or mail my application, while the reference number is listed on the application itself.

Well I will have to check this out.  Luckily I can still see all the cached pages through Firefox and maybe I will be able to get my account number Smiley Happy

On a second note, I posted before that I had to reapply and yada yada yada... Well I finally talked to someone willing to help me out and look for my application and what do you know... THEY FOUND IT!!!  Only thing I must do is send in a copy of my DL and SSN and then I should be good to go.  I wonder if they are only making me do this because I have an Active Duty Alert on my credit reports?

Message 210 of 731
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.