cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

@Anonymous wrote:

when I was going through the app process, I was looking for my member number/account number because I'd read this forum very thoroughly before even heading over there.  It NEVER appeared for me! The only thing I got was a reference number, which is 10 digits,

When applying online, the account number is listed on the web page that asks you whether to print or mail my application, while the reference number is listed on the application itself.

Message 261 of 731
JaseT
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I applied online yesterday (just for checking and savings, not looking for another credit card after recently acquiring two) and am sending off the signed application with a bunch of supporting materials (copy of DL, SSC, receipt of PA Parks, two bills, paystubs, letter regarding fraud alert on credit reports, and a voided check from the BofA account I used to fund the account at PSECU), so hopefully, that should provide them everything they need.

And now, I wait.

BTW, when I was going through the app process, I was looking for my member number/account number because I'd read this forum very thoroughly before even heading over there.  It NEVER appeared for me! The only thing I got was a reference number, which is 10 digits, but some are saying this IS theiraccount number and others are saying that it isn't and has locked them out when trying to use it.  So I don't know where you highly observant people saw this mysterious number, but I guess there's nothing I can do now.

Also, in case this is still something people are looking for, this was the address I was told to mail my application to, in case others may need it in the future:

PSECU

P.O. Box 67009

Harrisburg, PA 17106

My account number never appeared when I applied online either. I had to wait until I got my welcome letter to know what it is and it did NOT match my reference number.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 262 of 731
indiasnowden
Regular Contributor

I finally got my checks and my checkcard in the mail.  I logged in to my account but no FICO score.  I guess I didn't activate in time for the !st of the month cutoff.  I am going to check for the score around March 15th and see if it is posted.  Good luck to all.

Starting Score: 'All three mid 500s as of 1/1/16
EQ: 633 6 TU: 644 EX: 634 as of 3/11/17 via MyFico
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 263 of 731
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@indiasnowden wrote:

I finally got my checks and my checkcard in the mail.  I logged in to my account but no FICO score.  I guess I didn't activate in time for the !st of the month cutoff.  I am going to check for the score around March 15th and see if it is posted.  Good luck to all.

Feb's havent been posted yet so dont count yourself out.

Message 264 of 731
JaseT
Established Contributor

@indiasnowden wrote:

I got my debit card (in a mangled envelope...surprised it made it) and my crushed box of checks finally. Still no sign of my PSECU Capitol Visa card or a soft INQ on my credit report for the Feb FICO score....

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 265 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received my acceptance email. Can't wait to get my packet in the mail so that I can get my account number. I doubt I get scores this month but am excited to get them next month!

Message 266 of 731
JaseT
Established Contributor

@JaseT wrote:

@indiasnowden wrote:

I got my debit card (in a mangled envelope...surprised it made it) and my crushed box of checks finally. Still no sign of my PSECU Capitol Visa card or a soft INQ on my credit report for the Feb FICO score....

My Capitol Visa showed up today...no damage  Smiley Happy

6/19 FICO SCORES:
Message 267 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long after you guys received the welcome email did your account number, checks, and ATM card arrive?  I'm approaching a week now and am wondering how much longer before I should call and politely reqeust to know where they are.

Message 268 of 731
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I got my checks over a month ago....sent in the ID & ss card copies a while back.  I finally called them yesterday to findout what is going on & she said they were going to work on mine today.  Um.....yeah, right.  I told her it didn't take this long to buy my HOUSE!  Unreal......

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 269 of 731
vish1
Valued Contributor

@JaseT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I applied online yesterday (just for checking and savings, not looking for another credit card after recently acquiring two) and am sending off the signed application with a bunch of supporting materials (copy of DL, SSC, receipt of PA Parks, two bills, paystubs, letter regarding fraud alert on credit reports, and a voided check from the BofA account I used to fund the account at PSECU), so hopefully, that should provide them everything they need.

And now, I wait.

BTW, when I was going through the app process, I was looking for my member number/account number because I'd read this forum very thoroughly before even heading over there.  It NEVER appeared for me! The only thing I got was a reference number, which is 10 digits, but some are saying this IS theiraccount number and others are saying that it isn't and has locked them out when trying to use it.  So I don't know where you highly observant people saw this mysterious number, but I guess there's nothing I can do now.

Also, in case this is still something people are looking for, this was the address I was told to mail my application to, in case others may need it in the future:

PSECU

P.O. Box 67009

Harrisburg, PA 17106

My account number never appeared when I applied online either. I had to wait until I got my welcome letter to know what it is and it did NOT match my reference number.

I got as stupid as I can get, I was reading this post while applying with them yesterday and my account number appeared on the page and I did not make a note of it. Now I don't know it anymore and will have to wait until the welcome kit arrives (if it does that ie).

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 270 of 731
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.