Valued Contributor
my-own-fico

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

mordantmaxim wrote:

when I was going through the app process, I was looking for my member number/account number because I'd read this forum very thoroughly before even heading over there.  It NEVER appeared for me! The only thing I got was a reference number, which is 10 digits,

When applying online, the account number is listed on the web page that asks you whether to print or mail my application, while the reference number is listed on the application itself.

Reported credit card debt EQ $0 TU $0 EX $0
Regular Contributor
JaseT

mordantmaxim wrote:

Well I applied online yesterday (just for checking and savings, not looking for another credit card after recently acquiring two) and am sending off the signed application with a bunch of supporting materials (copy of DL, SSC, receipt of PA Parks, two bills, paystubs, letter regarding fraud alert on credit reports, and a voided check from the BofA account I used to fund the account at PSECU), so hopefully, that should provide them everything they need.

And now, I wait.

BTW, when I was going through the app process, I was looking for my member number/account number because I'd read this forum very thoroughly before even heading over there.  It NEVER appeared for me! The only thing I got was a reference number, which is 10 digits, but some are saying this IS theiraccount number and others are saying that it isn't and has locked them out when trying to use it.  So I don't know where you highly observant people saw this mysterious number, but I guess there's nothing I can do now.

Also, in case this is still something people are looking for, this was the address I was told to mail my application to, in case others may need it in the future:

PSECU

P.O. Box 67009

Harrisburg, PA 17106

My account number never appeared when I applied online either. I had to wait until I got my welcome letter to know what it is and it did NOT match my reference number.

Starting Score 5/06/10: TU: 671 EQ: 633 EX: ???
Current Score 2/05/11: TU: 790 EQ: 782 EX: 745
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

PSECU Visa/PSL $20k - USAA Plat MC $11k - AMEX Premier Rewards Gold - AMEX Zync - Citi Diamond Preferred MC - Discover More $2.5k
Contributor
indiasnowden

I finally got my checks and my checkcard in the mail.  I logged in to my account but no FICO score.  I guess I didn't activate in time for the !st of the month cutoff.  I am going to check for the score around March 15th and see if it is posted.  Good luck to all.

Starting Score: EQ: 589 TU: 594 EX: 589 as of 5/1/10
EQ: 660 TU: 667 EX: 683 as of 3/5/2011 via PSECU
Current Score: EQ: 586 TU: 609 (walmart) as of 10/23/12 EX: 588 as of 9/8/12 Goal Score: 650

Frequent Contributor
Woolfman

indiasnowden wrote:

I finally got my checks and my checkcard in the mail.  I logged in to my account but no FICO score.  I guess I didn't activate in time for the !st of the month cutoff.  I am going to check for the score around March 15th and see if it is posted.  Good luck to all.

Feb's havent been posted yet so dont count yourself out.

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 761 From 12/11/2013

Regular Contributor
JaseT

indiasnowden wrote:

I got my debit card (in a mangled envelope...surprised it made it) and my crushed box of checks finally. Still no sign of my PSECU Capitol Visa card or a soft INQ on my credit report for the Feb FICO score....

PSECU Visa/PSL $20k - USAA Plat MC $11k - AMEX Premier Rewards Gold - AMEX Zync - Citi Diamond Preferred MC - Discover More $2.5k
Established Member
Jyllie63

I just received my acceptance email. Can't wait to get my packet in the mail so that I can get my account number. I doubt I get scores this month but am excited to get them next month!

Regular Contributor
JaseT

JaseT wrote:

indiasnowden wrote:

I got my debit card (in a mangled envelope...surprised it made it) and my crushed box of checks finally. Still no sign of my PSECU Capitol Visa card or a soft INQ on my credit report for the Feb FICO score....

My Capitol Visa showed up today...no damage  :smileyhappy:

Established Member
mordantmaxim

How long after you guys received the welcome email did your account number, checks, and ATM card arrive?  I'm approaching a week now and am wondering how much longer before I should call and politely reqeust to know where they are.

Starting Score: 748 EX (PSECU 01/12)
Current Score: 748

Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

I got my checks over a month ago....sent in the ID & ss card copies a while back.  I finally called them yesterday to findout what is going on & she said they were going to work on mine today.  Um.....yeah, right.  I told her it didn't take this long to buy my HOUSE!  Unreal......

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Valued Contributor
vish1

JaseT wrote:

mordantmaxim wrote:

Well I applied online yesterday (just for checking and savings, not looking for another credit card after recently acquiring two) and am sending off the signed application with a bunch of supporting materials (copy of DL, SSC, receipt of PA Parks, two bills, paystubs, letter regarding fraud alert on credit reports, and a voided check from the BofA account I used to fund the account at PSECU), so hopefully, that should provide them everything they need.

And now, I wait.

BTW, when I was going through the app process, I was looking for my member number/account number because I'd read this forum very thoroughly before even heading over there.  It NEVER appeared for me! The only thing I got was a reference number, which is 10 digits, but some are saying this IS theiraccount number and others are saying that it isn't and has locked them out when trying to use it.  So I don't know where you highly observant people saw this mysterious number, but I guess there's nothing I can do now.

Also, in case this is still something people are looking for, this was the address I was told to mail my application to, in case others may need it in the future:

PSECU

P.O. Box 67009

Harrisburg, PA 17106

My account number never appeared when I applied online either. I had to wait until I got my welcome letter to know what it is and it did NOT match my reference number.

I got as stupid as I can get, I was reading this post while applying with them yesterday and my account number appeared on the page and I did not make a note of it. Now I don't know it anymore and will have to wait until the welcome kit arrives (if it does that ie).

Amex PRG | BoA Cash rewards 35K | BoA Cash rewards 7K | Citi AAdvantage 15 K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11 K | Chase Freedom 10k | Chase United 5 K | Chase Southwest 5K | Chase Airtran 6.4K | Discover IT 8K | Barclays US Airways 7.8 K | DCU 3 K | US Bank Flex Perks 8K | Toys r US 6 K | JC Penney 4.6 K | Macy's 1200 | Kohl's 600
Ex Fico: 762 (PSECU)
EQ Fico: 764 (DCU)
TX Fico: 773 (Discover)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+